Business Acumen is not just fluency in the language of finance, it is the ability to read, understand and interpret financial information to make informed business decisions. Decisions that will positively impact on the financial performance of the organisation.
Understand why and how RONA is the integrated measure of operating performance for a business. Learn how to apply RONA analysis to specific business situations. Use the RONA flow chart model to analyse a specific business situation in your own business.
- Understand how business decisions impact organisations’ financials and key performance indicators
- Be confident in financial discussions – gain financial fluency and understand terminology and concepts
- Understand the drivers of your profit and loss account, and the inter-relationship of the financial statements
- Be able to differentiate between profit and cash flow
- Develop superior cost management skills and understand how to conduct effective investment appraisals
- Understand the implications for planning and reporting in the listed company environment
Who is this course for?
This course requires no prior knowledge or experience and is designed for non-financial managers at all levels. It is ideal for:
- Project managers
- IT and service support managers
- Sales executives/consultants and new graduates
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.