Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- Increased confidence when undertaking employee performance assessments and reviews
What is the target audience?
- Legal managers and prospective legal managers
- Law Firm Management - Training for Supervisors
This course is aimed at legal managers who currently assess their employees’ performance and would like advice on how to do so more effectively. Using a range of practical exercises, speaker Mac Mackay will move beyond the subject of performance assessment to discuss people management ideas and will showcase checklists etc which viewers can utilise in practice.
Developed with the SRA Competency Frameworks for ‘managing my learning in practice’ in mind, this course will cover the following topics:
- A goals orientation to performance evaluation
- Reflecting on another’s performance
- Appropriate metrics on performance
- Handling ‘difficult conversations’
- The ‘Better’ Sandwich approach
This course will also be of interest to new managers who require guidance on how to tackle the challenge of performance assessment and management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.