Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to be assertive? Do you sometimes lack the confidence - or self esteem - to stand up for yourself in a strong but reasonable way? Our Assertiveness course shows you how to deal with other people's demands, and behaviour, and how it's easier than you think.
PROFESSIONAL course option, with a ZandaX Assertiveness & Self Esteem workbook and CPD certificate...
READ & INTERACT COURSE at a SPECIAL PRICE: Our interactive courses with exercises, case studies and scenarios, bring your learning to life: we think you'll love this course!
The price includes a comprehensive but easy-to-follow Assertiveness & Self Esteem video course, delivered in 8 targeted modules, along with your own ZandaX Assertiveness & Self Esteem workbook and Action Plan, and a personalized CPD diploma.
Support: this course has 60-day tutor email support, with response within 24 hours/one working day.
All Assertiveness & Self Esteem courses are fully CPD certified.
The ZandaX Assertiveness course enables you to improve your self-esteem and general confidence so you'll be more effective -- and relaxed -- in your working and personal life.
Learn how to use proven assertiveness techniques to manage bad behavior in others, and how to say 'no' in an appropriate manner to unreasonable demands.
- Course Brochure for Using Assertiveness to Boost Your Self Esteem - download
Assertiveness: Change Your Life and Learn How to Be More Assertive
Being assertive doesn't involve learning a 'magic formula' - or adopting a whole new personality either!
This course will probably change the way you think! You'll be able to spot the main types of behavior, and know how to deal with them. You'll carry out a short self-analysis aimed at boosting your self confidence. And you'll learn how to behave, and improve your communications with body language, assertive words and phrases - and how to put all this into action.
This truly is a basis for changing your life, so enjoy!
ABOUT THE ZANDAX WORKBOOK: You get the special ZandaX workbook which gives a course summary and space for your notes, as well as our unique ACTION PLAN that enables you to relate the content to your own life, and to monitor and manage your ongoing development. How does that sound?
Here's what you'll learn in our Assertiveness & Self Esteem course:Good and Bad Behavior Types
* The Benefits of Assertiveness * Passive Behavior * Aggressive Behavior * Passive-Aggressive Behavior * Assertive Behavior * Understanding Different Behavior Types
Recognizing and Dealing with Bad Behavior
* Recognizing and Dealing with Passive Behavior * Recognizing and Dealing with Aggressive Behavior * The LEEP Model for Handling Aggression * Recognizing and Dealing with Passive-Aggressive Behavior
Assertiveness and You - An Honest Look at Yourself
* Self Reflection * How You Think Others Perceive You * Faulty Assumptions * How Being Assertive Will Help You
Your Inner Voice: Being More Confident
* Your Inner Voice: What Does it Say? * Reprogramming Your Inner Voice * The Power of Positive Thought * Success Generates Success
Assertive Body Language
* Body Language as Part of Communication * Making Sense of Body Language * The Nature of Assertive Body Language * Demonstrating Assertive Body Language
Three Steps to Being Assertive
* Guidelines for Assertive Language * The Three Step Approach to Being Assertive * Using the Three Step Approach
Proven Assertiveness Techniques
* The Reflecting/Playback Technique * Fogging * Broken Record / Stuck Record * Positive and Negative Enquiry * Asking for More Time * Explaining the Consequences * Self-Disclosure * The Power of Silence * What If? * What Do You Think?
Putting Assertiveness into Action
* Assertive Negotiating * Win-Win Outcomes * Saying "No" Nicely * Making Requests Assertively * Putting Assertiveness Into Action
Who is this course for?
Assertiveness: Whoever You Are, This Course Will Give You Fresh Insights
This course teaches a great way of thinking - of balancing everyone's needs - which we all need to do.
Are you too passive? You'll learn how to stand up for yourself without confrontation. Or maybe you're aggressive? You'll see how to change so that everyone (yes, even you) sees the benefits. We can all, in some way, benefit from this course.
Anyone who wants to develop more productive working relationships with colleagues, managers/staff and clients, in a positive way that makes life easier for everybody.
Learning to be assertive is all about adopting a balanced, non-confrontational approach that creates smoother outcomes, and respect in other people.
We'd say that must be one of the best ways to give your career a boost. Wouldn't you agree?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.