Among the best architectures for development in the .NET framework is the ASP.NET MVC that brings the robustness of the model-view-controller architecture and the flexibility of ASP while designing applications. The expressive and powerful use of C# in .NET gives developers a lean and modern environment to develop applications.
Zeolearn Academy brings you a comprehensive and interactive ASP.NET training by the end of which you would have mastered using the framework to create web applications from scratch with state of the art functionality. You will learn all there is to know about the individual components of the MVC architecture and the CRUD operations. You will learn about page layout best practices, caching and deploying security features in your ASP.NET application. You will further learn about implementing security features with the use of OAuth and OpenID functions.
What you will learn?
- All about using ASP.NET MVC to develop robust and interactive applications
- THE MVC architecture and its individual components
- How to use the data annotation Model Binder to perform validation in the application
- How to perform CRUD operations in the application
- How to define page layouts and enhance the look of your application
- Implementing authentication and advanced security features with OAuth and OpenID functions
Module 1: An Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
- What is ASP.NET MVC
- What are the differences between ASP.NET Forms and ASP.NET MVC?
- History of ASP.NET MVC
- Creating an ASP.NET MVC Application
- The Architecture of ASP.NET MVC Internet Application
- ASP.NET MVC Folder Conventions
Module 2: Controllers
Module 3: Views
Module 4: Models
Module 5: Html Helpers
Module 6: Data Annotations and Validations
Module 7: CRUD Operations On Database Using ASP.Net MVC
Module 8: Filters
Module 9: URL Routing
Module 10: Master Pages and Layout Pages
Module 11: Caching In ASP.Net MVC
Module 12: Authentication In ASP.Net MVC
Module 13: Working With Ajax In JQuery
Module 14: ASP.Net MVC 4 Features
Who is this course for?
This course is apt for:
- Programmers who want to build applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Users of other MVC frameworks such as Rails and CakePHP who want to learn about .NET framework
Participants are expected to have Windows programming experience and basics of C#.
- Operating system such as Mac OS X, Windows or Linux (Mac needed to package iOS apps)
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual Core CPU
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I'm confused how to differentiate "Online with live classes". What part is online, what is live? Or is it an either/or choice?
Hi David, Its actually an live online instructor led trainings. where the instructor will share the screen and explain the concepts.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.