An art therapist’s role is to help guide people through difficult times, various thoughts and feelings, through the use of creative activities related all relating to different art techniques.
If you are a social worker, coach, teacher, therapist, parent, counsellor, psychologist, or anyone with a desire to learn and understand a new discipline and form of therapy, communication then this Art Therapy course is essential.
On successful completion of this Art Therapy Level 2 course, you will get a better chance to concrete your place in the growing field of ‘Art Therapy.’
Please note that this Art Therapy course does not entitle you to join the HCPC register or recognised art therapist. This Art Therapy Level 2 course will not make you an art therapist but you will come across all the basic guidelines of art therapy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field of Art Therapy.
Why Choose Art Therapy Level 2:
- This best ever Art Therapy course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field of art therapy then Art Therapy Level 2 is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Art Therapy course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Art Therapy course. Art Therapy Level 2 really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The Art Therapy Level 2 will give you sufficient skills and knowledge on the methods of helping mental patients suffering from depression and stress using arts and artistic activities. Throughout this Art Therapy course, you will rise to its basic aspects to the advanced level. It will hone your knowledge, skills and behaviour to place you in the front row of art therapy within the contemporary setting.
This Art Therapy course can also be used for your own learning to add to an existing skill set and for those wishing to use the Art Therapy skills with their own children.
This Art Therapy course is designed with the following modules:
Art Therapy Level 2
- Introduction to Art Therapy
- Apprentice to Practitioner Training
- Historical Background of Art Therapy
- Art Therapy profession in the UK
- Professional Issues
- Frames of Reference
- Psychoanalysis, Art and Art Therapy
- Art Therapy in Practice
- An International Perspective
- References – Arts Therapy Course
How is the Art Therapy Level 2 course assessed?
To successfully complete the Art Therapy course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of this Art Therapy course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Art Therapy course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Art Therapy Level 2 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can you use a Chrome Book or Android Phone to complete the Course
Dear Kati, Thanks for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. Therefore you can access the course using Chrome Book or Android Phone. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours does it take to complete this course on average?
Hi LBH, Thanks for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 12 hours if you want to complete the course in one sitting. However, you will get one-year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Morning, are there any additional costs for resources or exam entry fees?
Hi Coralie, The course price includes the exams as well. You don't have to pay anything additional for the exam. You will find all the course materials in your student account once you will purchase the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.