Being your acquaintance of drawing and painting with the Art and Painting Masterclass course and start your journey in the imaginative world of art, painting and drawing.
A painting is an image or artwork which is created using pigments or colour on a surface such as paper or canvas. You can use the pigment or colour in a wet form, such as paint, or a dry form, such as pastels. The course covers all the essential concepts, techniques and skills for creating amazing artworks. You will explore the different types of brushes, different types of pigments or colours along with the various styles of painting such as oil painting, pencil sketching, and more. The purpose of the course is to equip you with all the essential knowledge and skills in art and painting.
The course is split into five modules. At first, you will time travel to the past and explore the history of art and painting. After that, the course shows you the procedures for choosing a subject and helps you to convert your imagination into reality. Then, you will explore how to pay attention to your subject. Next, the course covers discussion on pencil drawing covering the history of pencil drawing, basics of the sketch, shadow, different shading techniques etc. and the approaches of drawing with pencils in oil painting. Finally, you will learn how to start your business.
By the end of the course, you will be able to start your business by investing your talent in painting and art.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
- Explore the basics of art and painting.
- Learn the necessary equipment you need for art and painting.
- Understands painting and art.
- Know how to choose the right brush for your paintings.
- Master the methods of colouring your imaginative world.
- Understand the light sources in painting.
- Identify your type or understand what type of painter you are.
- Able to choose the subject of your painting.
- Learn how to set up your studio with proper equipment.
- Explore the art supply recourses.
- Learn to manage your time.
- You will explore some of the free lessons related to painting and art.
- Know how to care your imaginative and creative power and care your creation.
- Learn the importance of paying attention to your subject.
- Know about the museums of Fine Arts.
- Get insight into the history of pencil drawing.
- Master the basic techniques of drawing and sketching.
- Understand the basic elements of light, shadows and shading.
- You will learn the different shedding techniques and ability to apply the acquired techniques in your work.
- The course teaches you how to add tones and values to your drawing.
- The procedures of giving the finishing touch will also be discussed in the course. As a result, you will be able to give the perfect finishing touch to your creation.
- Learn to mix media applications.
- You will learn how to draw with Pencils in Oil Painting.
- You will master the strategies of the pencil sketch, using light, shadows and shades and able to create amazing art and paintings.
- Learn to start a business and learn how to write an artist business plan, and explore what you need to know for outdoor and indoor painting including making flyers, portfolios and cards.
- Painting 101
- Understanding Paints
- Choosing Your Brushes
- Color Your World
- Light Sources in Painting
- What type of painter are you?
- Choosing A Subject
- Setting Up Your Studio
- Art Supply Resources
- Clean Up Time
- Free Art Lessons
- Take Care of Your Creation
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Enjoy Your Subject
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Schools
- Museums of Fine Art
- One Final Word
- BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING
- GETTING STARTED
- LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING
- Basic Perspectives on Drawing
- Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading
- Different Shading Techniques
- How to Add Tones and Values?
- FINISHING TOUCHES
- MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS
- Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting
- Start Your Own Art Business
- Steps to Creating a Successful Business from Your Art
- How to Write an Artist Business Plan
- Incorporate Your Business
- Employing Or Contracting – What Is The Difference?
- From Where Can You Hire Workers
- Getting Insurance
- Getting Ready – Portfolios, Flyers And Cards
- What Do You Need For Outdoor Painting
- What Do You Need To Know About Indoor Painting
- Fancy Indoor Painting Touches – How To Get Them
- Paint Primer 101
- How To Get Customers
- The Non-Paying Customers!
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Art and Painting Masterclass. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.