Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Buy Big. Save Big! Previous Price: £4565 & Offered Price: £129!! ☚
** Save Now: £4436 GBP! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! **
Get FREE 1 QLS Endorsed Certificate Course with 10 Additional CPD & IAO Accredited Bundle Courses In A Single Payment.
If you wish to gain a solid and compact knowledge of Art: Arts Management and boost yourself for your desired career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive this course designed by professionals.
This bundle package includes 1 premium, The Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course, 10 additional CPD and IAO accredited certificate courses, with expert assistance, and a FREE courses assessment included. Learn a range of in-demand technical skills to help you progress your career with 12 months of unlimited access to this bundle of courses. If you enrol in this package, you will not be charged any extra fees.
This bundle package includes:
- Art: Arts Management with an at QLS Level 4
10 Premium Additional CPD & IAO Accredited Courses —
- Medieval History
- Event Design, Management & Styling
- Effective Methods of Public Speaking and Presentation Skill
- Strategic Marketing & Planning
- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Creative Writing Skills
- Critical Thinking Training
Success becomes a lot simpler with this bundle package, which allows you to monetise your skills. This bundle is appropriate for both part-time and full-time students, and it can be completed at your own pace.
This premium online bundle course, supports your professional growth with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement, as well as CPD & IAO accreditation. You'll be able to practice on your own time and at your own speed while still gaining an endorsed certificate.
You'll get an unrivalled learning experience, as well as a free student ID card, which is included in the course price. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
With this high-quality package, all students have access to dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer service. Throughout the extensive syllabus of this package, you'll find the required assistance and also the answers to all of your questions.
The course materials are designed by experts and you can access these easily from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Master the skills to arm yourself with the necessary qualities and explore your career opportunities in relevant sectors.
Why Prefer this Art: Arts Management Bundle Course?
- Upon successful completion of the bundle, you will receive a completely free certificate from the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Option to receive 10 additional certificates accredited by CPD & IAO to expand your knowledge.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Our bundle's learning materials have an engaging voiceover and visual elements for your convenience.
- For a period of 12 months, you will have 24/7 access to all bundle course material.
- Complete the bundle, at your own pace.
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
- After completing our Bundle, you will receive efficient assessments and immediate results.
Module 01: Introduction
- What Is Arts?
- Foundations of Arts Management
- Defining Arts Management
- Impact of Managerialism
- The Management Process
Module 02: Planning
- Planning Principles in Arts
- Preparing for Strategic Planning
- Types of Plans
- Projects and Plans in Arts
- Goals, Objectives, Action Plans, and Evaluation
- Decision Making in Planning
Module 03: Financial Management
- Basics of Financial Planning
- Aims of Financial Planning
- Financial Investing in Arts
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
Module 04: Fundraising
- Fundraising and Arts
- Management Skills of the Fundraiser
- The Fundraising Plan
- Fundraising Techniques and Tools
- Fundraising from Foundations
- Gaining Support from Sponsors
- Fundraising Through Charity Events
Module 05: Marketing
- Marketing and Arts
- Using Marketing in Arts Organisation
- Audience Research
- Marketing Objectives
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
Module 06: Organisational Perspectives
- Introduction of Organisational Perspectives
- Organisational Analysis
- Three Main Concepts
- Arts Organisations as Institutions
Module 07: Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Leadership Studies
- Leading and Managing Artists
- Motivation in the Arts Work Setting
- Entrepreneurship in Arts
- Characteristics of Entrepreneurs
Module 08: Cultural Policy
- Cultural Mediation
- Policy Change and Development
- Comparative Cultural Policy
Module 09: Globalisation and Internationalisation
- Globalisation and Internationalisation
- Students’ Perspectives on Globalisation
- International Arts Management
- Implementation of International Arts Management
- International Arts Management in Education
Module 10: Career
- Preparing for the Job Market
- Job Opportunities
- Personal Choices and Selection Criteria
- Developing a Personal Plan
- From the Employer’s Perspective
- Career Development Options
How is this Bundle Assessment Process?
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Who is this course for?
The Art: Arts Management package training is perfect for highly motivated people who want to improve their technical skills and prepare for the career they want! This Art: Arts Management package is also ideal for those who want to learn more about this subject in-depth and stay up to date with the latest details.
From the comfort of your own home, study the package and expand your professional skillset!
The Art: Arts Management Bundle has no formal entry criteria, and everyone is welcome to enrol! Anyone with a desire to learn is welcome to this course without hesitation.
All students must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
You can learn online using any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can study whenever it's convenient for you and finish the Art: Arts Management bundle package at your own speed.
Studying the Art: Arts Management bundle is intended to assist you in obtaining the job of your dreams, or even the long-awaited promotion. With the support and guidance of our Art: Arts Management package, you will learn the important skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your professional life.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Hard copy certificate
Art: Arts Management with an at QLS Level 4 is included in course priceAdditional information:
For Additional The Quality Licence Scheme Courses, You have to pay the price based on the Level of these Courses:
- Level 1 - £59
- Level 2 - £79
- Level 3 - £89
- Level 4 - £99
- Level 5 - £119
- Level 6 - £129
- Level 7 - £139
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (International delivery)
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate can be purchased with the provider at an additional cost of £10.00Additional information:
Upon passing the Bundle, you need to order to receive a Digital Certificate for each of the courses inside this bundle as proof of your new skills that are accredited by CPD & IAO.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.