Add to basket or enquire
Unlock the Secrets of Architecture with Our Masterclass!
Are you captivated by the magnificent structures that shape our world? Do you marvel at the ingenious designs of iconic buildings? If you have a profound passion for architecture and a thirst for in-depth knowledge, our Architecture Masterclass is tailor-made for you.
Explore the Architectural Wonders: Delve deep into the world of architecture and uncover the stories behind iconic structures, from ancient wonders like the Pyramids to modern marvels like the Burj Khalifa. Our comprehensive curriculum will take you on a journey through time and across continents.
Architectural Concepts and Movements: Gain a profound understanding of architectural concepts and movements that have shaped the built environment. Dive into the intricacies of styles like Gothic, Renaissance, Modernism, and more, and appreciate how they've influenced architecture throughout history.
Architectural Styles: Uncover the secrets of architectural styles, from the grandeur of Baroque to the minimalism of Bauhaus. Learn to identify architectural styles, their defining features, and the cultural contexts that birthed them.
The Architecture of Tomorrow: Explore the future of architecture with insights into sustainable design, smart cities, and innovative architectural technologies. Understand how architects are shaping a more sustainable and interconnected world.
Expert Guidance: Our masterclass is curated by seasoned architects and architectural historians who bring their wealth of knowledge and passion to your learning journey.
Global Perspective: Get a global perspective on architecture and discover how different regions and cultures have contributed to architectural diversity.
Transform Your Perspective: Whether you're an architecture enthusiast, a student, or a professional in a related field, this masterclass will transform your perspective on the built environment and deepen your appreciation for the art and science of architecture.
No Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this masterclass; it's open to anyone with an interest in architecture.
Elevate Your Understanding: Elevate your understanding of architecture to new heights and join a community of learners who share your passion for the world's most captivating structures.
Limited Seats: Don't miss your chance to enroll in this exclusive masterclass. Seats are limited, and the opportunity to unlock the secrets of architecture awaits!
Join our Architecture Masterclass and embark on a journey through time, culture, and creativity. Enroll today and deepen your knowledge of the world's architectural wonders!
- Architecture Course Completion PDF Certificate
- Tutor Support
- 1: Architecture_ Module 1- Introduction to Architectural Studies 09:00
- 2: Architecture_ Module 2- Ancient Architecture 10:00
- 3: Architecture_ Module 3- Architectural Concepts and Movements 09:00
- 4: Architecture_ Module 4- Architectural Styles 09:00
- 5: Architecture_ Module 5- Art Deco Architectural Style 09:00
- 6: Architecture_ Module 6- Modern and Post-Modern Architectural Style 09:00
- 7: Architecture_ Module 7- Interior Designing 09:00
- 8: Architecture_ Module 8- Colour in Interior Designing 09:00
- 9: Architecture_ Module 9- Lighting in Interior Designing Part I 09:00
- 10: Architecture_ Module 10- Lighting in Interior Designing Part II 09:00
- 11: Module 1-Introduction to Quantity Surveying 07:00
- 12: Module 2-Quantity Surveying Measurement 05:00
- 13: Module 3-Cost Estimation 07:00
- 14: Module 4-Cost Management 07:00
- 15: Module 5-Building Technology 08:00
- 16: Module 6-Potential Risk and Management 05:00
- 17: Module 7-The Role and Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor 05:00
- 18: Module 8-Software used in Quantity Surveying 05:00
- 19: Landscape Architecture_ Module 1- Introduction to Landscape Architecture 10:00
- 20: Landscape Architecture_ Module 2- Hard Landscape Elements 11:00
- 21: Landscape Architecture_ Module 3- Soft Landscape Elements 11:00
- 22: Landscape Architecture_ Module 4- Planning and Legislation 09:00
- 23: Landscape Architecture_ Module 5- Establishing the Parameters 09:00
- 24: Landscape Architecture_ Module 6- Developing the Framework 07:00
- 25: Landscape Architecture_ Module 7- Establishing Content 09:00
- 26: Landscape Architecture_ Module 8- Design Guidelines 09:00
- 27: Landscape Architecture_ Module 9- Representing the Landscape Design 10:00
- 28: Landscape Architecture_ Module 10- Landscape Management 09:00
- 29: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 1- Introduction to Green Desig 09:00
- 30: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 2- Components of Sustainable D 09:00
- 31: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 3- Green Design and the Constr 09:00
- 32: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 4- Green Project Cost Monitori 09:00
- 33: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 5- Green Building Materials an 09:00
- 34: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 6- Indoor Environmental Qualit 08:00
- 35: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 7- Water Efficiency and Sanita 08:00
- 36: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 8- Impact of Energy and Atmosp 09:00
- 37: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 9- Green Design and Building E 09:00
- 38: LEED v4_ Building Design and Construction_ Module 10- Project Cost Analysis 09:00
- 39: Module 1 - Introduction of Land Surveying 10:00
- 40: Module 2 - Survey Control 07:00
- 41: Module 3-Introduction to Levelling 08:00
- 42: Module 4 - Level Set-Out _ Errors in Levelling 07:00
- 43: Module 5 - Traditional Distance Measurement 06:00
- 44: Module 6 - Electronic Distance Measurement 07:00
- 45: Module 7- Setting Out During Construction 09:00
- 46: Module 8 - Detail Surveys 09:00
- 47: Civil Engineering_ Module 1- Introduction to Civil Engineering 08:00
- 48: Civil Engineering_Module 2-Basic Areas in Civil Engineering Part 1 09:00
- 49: Civil Engineering_Module 3- Basic Areas in Civil Engineering - Part 2 09:00
- 50: Civil Engineering_Module 4-Materials of Construction 09:00
- 51: Civil Engineering_Module 5-Civil Engineering Project and Management 09:00
- 52: Civil Engineering_Module 6- Basic Terminologies 09:00
- 53: Civil Engineering_Module 7- Most Common Technical Questions 09:00
- 54: Civil Engineering_Module 8- Must Know Before Attending Interview - Guaranteed Qu 09:00
- 55: Civil Engineering_Module 9- Sustainable Development and Civil Engineering 09:00
- 56: Civil Engineering_Module 10- Civil Engineering Body of Knowledge 08:00
- 57: Site Management- Module 1 13:00
- 58: Site Management- Module 2 11:00
- 59: Site Management- Module 3 14:00
- 60: Site Management- Module 4 11:00
- 61: Site Management- Module 5 13:00
- 62: Site Management- Module 6 14:00
- 63: Site Management- Module 7 11:00
- 64: Site Management- Module 8 12:00
- 65: Site Management- Module 9 12:00
- 66: Site Management- Module 10 12:00
- 67: Site Management- Module 11 12:00
- 68: Site Management- Module 12 11:00
- 69: Module 1-Introduction to Quantity Surveying 07:00
- 70: Module 2-Quantity Surveying Measurement 05:00
- 71: Module 3-Cost Estimation 07:00
- 72: Module 4-Cost Management 07:00
- 73: Module 5-Building Technology 08:00
- 74: Module 6-Potential Risk and Management 05:00
- 75: Module 7-The Role and Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor 05:00
- 76: Module 8-Software used in Quantity Surveying 05:00
- 77: Building Surveying_ Module 1- Introduction to Building Surveying 08:00
- 78: Building Surveying_ Module 2- Procedure and Equipment 08:00
- 79: Building Surveying_ Module 3- Foundation 09:00
- 80: Building Surveying_ Module 4- Walls 09:00
- 81: Building Surveying_ Module 5- Floors 08:00
- 82: Building Surveying_ Module 6- Roofs and Chimneys 09:00
- 83: Building Surveying_ Module 7- Finishes and Surfaces 08:00
- 84: Building Surveying_ Module 8- Services 09:00
- 85: Building Surveying_ Module 9- Report Writing 08:00
- 86: Building Surveying_ Module 10- Legal considerations 10:00
- 87: Module 1 - Introduction to Construction Cost Estimation 10:00
- 88: Module 2 - Types of Civil Works Cost Estimates 08:00
- 89: Module 3 - Estimates During Engineering and Design Phase 09:00
- 90: Module 4 - Preparing Construction Cost Estimates 09:00
- 91: Module 5 - Estimating the Cost of Materials 09:00
- 92: Module 6 - Estimating the Cost of Labour 09:00
- 93: Module 7 - Estimating the Cost of Construction Equipment 09:00
- 94: Module 8 - Cost Management 10:00
- 95: Module 9 - Direct Cost Development 07:00
- 96: Module 1 What is Construction Management 14:00
- 97: Module 2 How do we get the work 12:00
- 98: Module 3 Construction Contract 12:00
- 99: Module 4 Project Stages, Planning and Scheduling 15:00
- 100: Module 5 Estimating Project Costs 14:00
- 101: Module 6 Project Performance, Quality _ Safety 15:00
- 102: Module 7 Construction Operations and Job Site Management 19:00
- 103: Module 1 - Safety Management in Construction and Engineering 08:00
- 104: Module 2 - Risk Assessment 07:00
- 105: Module 3 - Principles of Control 07:00
- 106: Module 4 - Working at Height – Hazards and Control 08:00
- 107: Module 5 - Work Equipment Hazards and Control 09:00
- 108: Module 6 - Electrical Hazards and Control 09:00
- 109: Module 7 - Fire Hazards and Control 10:00
- 110: Module 8 - Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control 09:00
- 111: Module 9 - Reporting Accidents and Incidents at Work 07:00
Learning Outcomes for "Architecture: Architecture Masterclass"
Module 1: Introduction to Architectural Studies
- Outcome 1: Gain a foundational understanding of the key principles and terminology in architectural studies.
- Outcome 2: Develop the ability to critically analyze and discuss architectural concepts.
- Outcome 3: Explore the role of architecture in society and its historical significance.
Module 2: Ancient Architecture
- Outcome 1: Examine the architectural achievements of ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.
- Outcome 2: Understand the cultural and technological advancements that influenced ancient architectural designs.
- Outcome 3: Analyze the enduring impact of ancient architecture on modern building practices.
Module 3: Architectural Concepts and Movements
- Outcome 1: Explore various architectural movements, from Gothic and Renaissance to Modernism and Deconstructivism.
- Outcome 2: Identify the distinguishing features and philosophies of each architectural movement.
- Outcome 3: Assess how architectural concepts have evolved over time and shaped the built environment.
Module 4: Architectural Styles
- Outcome 1: Differentiate between architectural styles, including Baroque, Neoclassical, and Bauhaus.
- Outcome 2: Recognize the unique characteristics and elements of each architectural style.
- Outcome 3: Appreciate the cultural, social, and historical contexts that gave rise to different architectural styles.
Module 5: Art Deco Architectural Style
- Outcome 1: Gain an in-depth understanding of the Art Deco architectural style.
- Outcome 2: Analyze the distinctive features of Art Deco buildings, including geometric shapes and decorative elements.
- Outcome 3: Explore the global influence of Art Deco in architecture and design.
Module 6: Modern and Postmodern Architectural Style
- Outcome 1: Examine the transition from Modernism to Postmodernism in architecture.
- Outcome 2: Compare and contrast the design principles of these two architectural styles.
- Outcome 3: Critically evaluate the impact of Modern and Postmodern architecture on contemporary urban landscapes.
In this masterclass, you will expand your knowledge of architectural history, styles, and movements. By the end of the course, you will have a deep appreciation for the rich tapestry of architectural achievements that have shaped our world.
Certificate of Completion
After completing the Architecture diploma course, you will be able to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Who is this course for?
The ideal audience for this architecture course would include individuals who have a strong interest in architecture, design, and the built environment. Here's a breakdown of the appropriate traffic or ideal audience based on the curriculum:
Aspiring Architects: Those who are considering a career in architecture and want to build a solid foundation in architectural studies.
Architecture Enthusiasts: Individuals who have a passion for architecture and want to deepen their knowledge of architectural history, styles, and movements.
Art and Design Students: Students pursuing degrees in art, design, or related fields who wish to expand their understanding of architectural concepts and styles.
History Buffs: History enthusiasts interested in exploring the historical significance of architectural achievements and their cultural contexts.
Urban Planners: Professionals in urban planning or related fields who want to gain insights into architectural styles that have influenced city planning.
Interior Designers: Interior designers looking to enhance their knowledge of architectural styles and concepts that inform interior design choices.
Tourism and Hospitality Professionals: Individuals working in the tourism and hospitality industry who want to offer informed insights into architectural landmarks to their clients.
Homeowners and Renovators: Homeowners or those planning renovations who want to better understand architectural styles and how they can be incorporated into residential projects.
Art and Architecture Historians: Scholars or researchers specializing in art and architectural history seeking a comprehensive overview of architectural developments.
General Learners: Anyone with a general interest in the subject matter who wishes to explore the fascinating world of architecture.
This course is designed to cater to a diverse audience interested in broadening their knowledge of architecture, from beginners looking for an introduction to architecture to enthusiasts seeking a deeper understanding of architectural history and styles.
The Architecture course has no formal entry requirements.
- Architectural Apprentice: Entry-level position during training, often unpaid or with minimal income.
- Chartered Architect: After completing training and gaining experience, salaries can range from £35,000 - £60,000 per year in the UK.
- Principal Architect or Partner: Experienced architects in leadership roles may earn £70,000 - £100,000 or more annually.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.