Add to basket or enquire
The past is calling. It is a call that can be heard in the wind, in the waves, and in the soil. It is a call that invites us to explore, to learn, and to understand.
If you are answering that call, then the Archaeology course is for you. In this course, you will learn about the different aspects of archaeology, from the history of the field to the latest research methods..
So what are you waiting for? Answer the call of the past and sign up for the Archaeology course today!
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the field of archaeology.
- Explore different types of archaeology and their methodologies.
- Understand the chronology and time periods of archaeological discoveries.
- Acquire skills in site surveying, excavation, and post-excavation analysis.
- Develop the ability to interpret and communicate archaeological findings.
Embark on a captivating journey through time with our "Archaeology" course, comprising eleven immersive modules meticulously designed to unlock the secrets of ancient civilisations. From the foundational Introduction to Archaeology in Module 01 to the crucial conservation efforts explored in Module 11, each module delves into crucial aspects of the archaeological process. Discover the diverse types of archaeology, explore time periods and chronology, and gain practical skills in site surveying, excavation, and post-excavation analysis. Unravel the art of dating and develop the ability to interpret archaeological findings, painting a vivid picture of our ancestors' lives.
Upon completing the course, you can obtain a certificate titled Archaeology & Surveying. Certificate options include a PDF Certificate at £4.99, a hardcopy for UK- delivery at £9.99, or a hardcopy for international delivery at £14.99.
Who is this course for?
- History enthusiasts and individuals passionate about archaeology and ancient civilisations.
- Students or researchers seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Professionals interested in pursuing a career in archaeology or heritage management.
- Archaeologist: £20,000 - £40,000 per annum.
- Heritage Consultant: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- Museum Curator: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Researcher/Professor: £35,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- Cultural Resource Manager: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - £4.99
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Hardcopy Certificate for International Students: £14.99
For students outside of the United Kingdom, this option ensures delivery of a high-quality, professionally printed certificate to your international address for only £14.99.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.