What is Apprenticeship in Marketing and why is it so important? The study of marketing is basically studies that equip you with the knowledge and competence you’ll need to work effectively in a marketing or PR role. The objective is to develop competence and knowledge in a range of activities.
This Apprenticeship in Marketing Level 2 will enable you to conduct marketing research, contribute to measuring marketing response, work with other people in a marketing environment, improve own performance in a marketing environment and contribute to direct marketing campaigns. There are more optional units appropriate to the job role of the apprentice to choose from.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Apprenticeship in Marketing Level 2. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course.
The course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment, we believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learned into practice, students can start their assignment from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. The text books will be of different sizes. Our experts have chosen the right text books for each course. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their course works. Students will have 24/7 access to the course materials.
In this course students will learn the key concepts of marketing operations. These skills involve developing an understanding of marketing theory; the principles of market research and the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements for sales and marketing. It underpins personal responsibilities in conducting marketing activities and methods of conducting market research activities. This apprenticeship course is ideal for those who are seeking to start a career in marketing. It develops the skills and knowledge required for a successful career in a fast-paced environment and focuses on “traditional” or “digital” marketing, conducting market research, customer segmentation, analysing competitors and creating marketing material.
- At the end of this diploma course, you will be awarded a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Marketing certificate, and will also be able to:
- Collect and Organise Market research data
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Contribute to conducting direct marketing campaigns
- Use digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Analyse competitor activity
- Support the co-ordination of an event
- Develop customer relationships
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Plan and organise an event
Who is this course for?
- The Apprenticeship in Marketing Level 2 course is open to individuals who already have experience in the related field.
- This course is open to College-going individuals and Graduates interested in building a career as a marketer in the future
- Learners should be 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.