Influential Software Services Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Apple Mac Support for Windows Techs 10.15 - Virtual Online Course
Mac Support for Windows Techs 10.15 is designed for PC techs who need to install and support Macs running the macOS operating system on their MS-Windows networks.
Over two days of intensive training, you will learn the practical details of integrating Macs into a Windows environment. To accelerate learning, our Apple trainers teach the features of macOS in relation to the Windows equivalents you know already.
This is a virtual training course.
A live trainer-led, online course led by expert Apple training specialists
- Introduction to iOS
- Setting up iOS
- iOS Activation
- Apple ID
- Installing and Troubleshooting iOS Applications
- iOS Settings
- iOS Usage
- Backing up iOS
- iOS Security
- Troubleshooting iOS
- iOS with MDM
Who is this course for?
Who Should Take Mac Support for Windows Techs 10.15 - Virtual edition
The Mac Support for Windows Techs 10.15 course has been specifically developed for experienced Windows users.
Students should be familiar with support concepts in a PC environment, as they will learn to use the equivalent techniques in macOS. Our students on this course typically include:
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, or IT professionals
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks
- Teachers and technology specialists who manage classroom networks or computer labs
- Resellers, distributors, systems integrators, and consultants selling or integrating Macs into a Windows environment
Required Knowledge for this Course
This is an intensive PC to Mac conversion course, so a certain level of prior technical knowledge is assumed. You should also have a basic understanding of macOS and its terminology.
If you don’t have any macOS experience, you may find it useful to attend our Getting Started with macOS course.
Hardware & Software Requirements
- a WebEx compatible device to observe the exercises in the class - a laptop, desktop, or tablet are recommended - please test and ensure this works before the day of the class
- broadband or fast internet connection
- webcam, microphone and headphones, to interact with the tutor
- an Apple Mac with the latest Catalina operating system (10.15) to practice exercises along with the tutor, as they are shown in the live class.
Note: If not able to access a Mac during the live course, learning materials can be provided at the end of each class for students to practice in their own time.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.