Add to basket or enquire
Apple Logic Pro 8: Essentials Training
Join Patrick Copeland, veteran audio engineer, as he gives you a comprehensive look at each aspect of Apple Logic Pro 8. The QuickStart Overview gives you the needed edge to be up and running quickly. With its acclaimed power and flexibility for writing, recording, and producing music, it is easy to see why many audio professionals make Logic their weapon of choice in the studio.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course is comprised of the following topics:
- Installation and Hardware Setup
- Personalizing Logic
- The Arrange Window
- The Top Menu
- The Lists Area
- The Media Area
- Using Apple Loops
- Getting Audio Into the Arrange Window
- Editing Audio Tracks
- Editing MIDI Tracks
- Using Channel Strips and the Mixer
- Track Automation
- Global Tracks Beats From Regions
- Quicktime Movies
- The Bounce Window
- The Environment
- Advanced Tempo
- Advanced MIDI Processing
- Surround Sound
- Logic Studio Wrap-Up
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Apple Logic Pro 8: Essentials Training.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- Music Students
- Music Producers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Music Production
- Music Teaching
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.