Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our accredited Project Planning & Control course supports and provides guidance based on the publication of the Association for Project Management (APM) guide, ‘Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring, and Control – The Practical Project Management of Time, Cost and Risk.’
Planning to the correct level of detail and controlling and monitoring the performance of the project are key fundamental activities that greatly improve the success rates of projects. Until now, there has been very little guidance for practicing and aspiring planning and control professionals to gain an understanding of the best practice, and how to apply it
This five-day event introduces delegates to effective project planning and control.
The delegate will learn how to implement effective planning, monitoring, and control for increased chances of project success. Planning, monitoring, and control are critical aspects of project management. Implemented effectively, project success rates can increase dramatically. Implemented poorly, project scope, schedule and costs can quickly overrun.
By the end of the program you will able to:
• Apply the approaches and key products used to gain a clear definition of a project
• Apply the approaches and techniques used to plan and close a project
• Use effective scheduling techniques
• Manage risk in the planning, execution, and evaluation of a project
• Implement the practices used for rigorous monitoring to enable proactive control of the project
Who is this course for?
Planning managers and engineers
• Project or programme planners
• Project control managers and engineers
• Cost engineers
• Project managers
• New or experienced project team members with no formal training
• Specialist Project Planners and Schedulers
No prerequisites are necessary for attendance, although delegates would benefit from some experience and understanding of basic planning principles and terminology.
Project or Programme Planners and Schedulers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.