SPOCE Project Management
Add to basket or enquire
APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Passport offers an insight into this exciting and challenging discipline. No prior knowledge or experience in project management is required for this self-study e-learning. The course exceeds the requirements for the APM PFQ examination which aims to test the candidate’s knowledge of project management fundamentals. SPOCE’s self-study products aim to provide you with a straight-forward route to achieving an internationally recognized qualification.
- 4 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the APM Body of Knowledge BoK6 and Starting Out in Project Management Handbook
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the APM PFQ Syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- APM PFQ exam simulation
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
*Official Exam can be purchased separately through SPOCE.
What Does The Course Cover?
This e-learning provides an excellent overview of the APM Body of Knowledge (APMBoK), and includes the following topics:
- Project management in context
- Programme management
- Portfolio Management
- Project sponsorship
- Planning the strategy
- Success and benefits management
- Risk management
- Quality Management
- Project management plan
- Executing the strategy
- Scope management
- Change control
- Project Reporting
- Configuration Management
- Business and commercial
- Business case
- Organisation and governance
- Project life cycles
- Project reviews
- Organisation structure and roles
- People and the profession
Course Documents and Exam
- APM Project Fundamentals Qualification Exam (optional purchase)
1-hour closed-book multiple-choice exam
- Starting Out in Project Management Book(optional purchase)
An easy to read introduction to project management with chapters that match the APM PFQ syllabus. Simple case study examples, exercises & notes pages
Benefits of e-Learning
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People using SPOCE e-learning products consistently achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to start a successful career in project management or those wanting to understand the fundamentals of project management excellence.
This is an entry level qualification so there are no study prerequisites but some background in project management can be helpful.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.