Dynamo Concise Training Limited
Add to basket or enquire
If you are responsible for the sale of alcohol, then this course is essential. In accordance with The Licensing Act 2003 (England and Wales), anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must be a Personal Licence Holder. This course provides a full and detailed overview of alcohol licensing.
Sales of alcohol on licensed premises can only be made by or authorised by a Personal Licence Holder. All individuals applying to hold a Personal Licence must have first achieved an accredited qualification, this course is an Ofqual accredited Highfield Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders.
This course covers both the legal and social responsibilities of a Personal Licence Holder and meets the statutory requirements of the Licensing Act 2003. This qualification is available to anyone aged 18 years or older.
Learners will be assessed via a multiple choice question exam taken online under invigilated conditions. This is via Highfield Qualifications, where you and your screen are observed to ensure the exam has been completed under regulated exam conditions
Dynamo Concise Training's Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF) course covers:
- The nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence.
- The application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence.
- The legal duties of a personal licence holder.
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities.
- The licensing objectives and the importance of partnerships in promoting these objectives.
- The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body.
- The law in relation to premises licences.
- The role and responsibilities of the designated premises supervisor (DPS).
- An understanding of the law in relation to temporary event notices.
- The rights and legal duties of the responsible persons in relation to operation of licensed premises.
- The law in relation to the protection of children on licensed premises.
- The powers of the police and other authorities in relation to licensed premises.
- Understanding prohibitions and exemptions in relation to licensable activities.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions and you have maximum of 60 minutes to complete examination. The pass mark is 70% (28/40). You will receive your results on the day and your Highfield certificate will be forwarded to you once it has been processed by Highfield Qualifications
Who is this course for?
If you are responsible for the sale of alcohol, then this course is essential. In accordance with The Licensing Act 2003 (England and Wales), anyone who is responsible for the sale of alcohol to the public must be a Personal Licence Holder.
You will need a laptop or desktop PC with a webcam, and a smart phone to complete this course and exam.
You will also need to ensure that when you are ready to take your examination that you are able to do so in controlled conditions.
This certificate is a requirement for anyone wanting to apply for a Personal Licence and for anyone who wants to become a DPS- a designated premises supervisor.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.