Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that The job outlook for Anti Money Laundering Specialists in the UK is very positive, with a 7% increase in demand expected by 2028? So if you are interested in this field, our Anti Money Laundering Specialist course is designed to help participants identify, detect and prevent money laundering activities.
You will be responsible as an AML specialist for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations meant to prevent money laundering and other financial crimes. This QLS Level 5 course covers all areas of AML, including understanding money laundering and its repercussions, detecting suspicious activity, and reporting suspicious actions to the Financial Action Task Force.
The training will provide you with the skills and information required to detect, prevent, and register money laundering and terrorist funding operations. It addresses a variety of issues, including financial crime detection techniques, anti-money laundering rules, and risk assessment procedures. The course also teaches students how to recognise, investigate, and report suspicious activity.
This Anti Money Laundering Specialist course is ideal for anybody interested in becoming an Anti-Money Laundering advisor. It offers thorough training on a variety of topics, as well as the skills and information required to successfully detect, investigate, and report money laundering operations. You will be able to deliver effective services to companies and consumers, as well as to your community, with the knowledge you will obtain.
So, why wait? Enrol today!
By the end of this course, a student should:
- Understand global anti-money laundering legislation and regulations
- Analyse financial transactions to identify suspicious activity
- Develop and implement effective anti-money laundering policies and procedures
- Utilise investigative techniques to identify potential money laundering schemes
- Develop effective strategies to detect and prevent money laundering
- Educate and train staff on effective anti-money laundering measures
- Stay up-to-date with emerging anti-money laundering trends and techniques
What You Get Out Of Studying Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the course
- Full access to the comprehensive materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday
- Study and complete the course at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the course.
- Study accessible and information modules on the course, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The course along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace within the year.
Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Module 09: Awareness and Training
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course. After successfully passing the Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the course, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the course. This will provide proof that you have completed your training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the course, you will also be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML). You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start.
Please note, this is not a regulated course. To get qualified you need to enrol the below programmes:
- International Compliance Association (ICA) Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) Certification
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Anti-Money Laundering Qualifications
- Institute of Risk Management (IRM) Anti-Money Laundering Certification
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Anti-Money Laundering Specialist Certification
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Advanced Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) Anti-Money Laundering Certificate
- The Law Society Anti-Money Laundering Supervisor Course
This course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Anti Money Laundering Specialist (AML) at QLS Level 5 is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this course.
After completing this course, you will be to start the next phase of your career in the following
- Money Advisor- £20,000 to £28,000
- Public Finance Accountant- £22,000 to £65,000
- Private Practice Accountant- £22,000 to £65,000
- Credit manager- £24,000 to £50,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.