Benefits of taking this Anti-Money Laundering Course:
Certification: Internationally recognised certification upon successful completion
Flexible Study: High quality e-learning study materials, access from any device anytime anywhere
Instant Result: Instant result through multiple choice assessments
Lifetime Access:24/7 access to the course for lifetime
Comprehensive Training: Delivered by instructors with industry experience, video lessons and texts.
Support: Premium support through live chat, email and phone
Learn to protect the financial system against money laundering with the Anti-Money Laundering Course - IAO Accredited Online Course.
Money laundering is the criminal business used to disguise the true origin and ownership of illegal cash. The course is designed to familiarize you with the process of money laundering so that you can secure your company from the criminal business.
Throughout the course, you will explore the important issues of anti-money laundering and understand the necessity of raising awareness about the types of crimes. Firstly, you will understand the meaning of money laundering and know the methods of doing it. After that, the course discusses the Anti-Money Laundering Legislation and regulatory framework in the UK. You will also explore your responsibilities for anti-money laundering. Then, the course illustrates the Risk-Based Approach (RBA) with examples. The techniques of applying Customer Due Diligence and Legislation and the strategies of keeping records will be covered in the course. Next, the course deals with the methods of identifying and reporting suspicious activities. Finally, the course guides you on how to train your employee in the situation.
By the end of the course, you will be able to confident enough to commit your company or business firm from protecting the fiancé from money laundering.
What will you learn:
The Anti-Money Laundering Course - IAO Accredited Online Course consists of 19 mandatory modules, covering
What is Money Laundering?
- Introduction to Money Laundering
- Stages to Money Laundering:
- Some Examples of Money Laundering
More Definitions of Money Laundering
- Definition of The Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Definition of The Palermo Convention
- Understanding Money Laundering Offence
- International Standard for AML & CTF Activities
- Understanding Terrorist Financing
- Link Between Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
How Money Laundering Works
- Stages in the Money Laundering Cycle
- Where does that Money Go?
The Economic and Social Consequences of Money Laundering
- Negative Impacts of Money Laundering
- Effects of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
Methods of Money Laundering
- Electronic Transfer of Funds
- Correspondent Banking
Payable Through Accounts
- Relationships Between Correspondent and Respondent Banks
- Correspondent Bank’s Money Laundering Defenses
- Introduction to Concentration Accounts
- Processing & Settlement of Customer’s Transactions
- Private Banking Services
- Designing a Transaction
- The Way Foreign Money Brokers Conduct
- Know About the Bank Complicity
- Credit Unions or Building Societies
Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Credit Card Industry
- Money Remitters & Money Exchange Houses
- Insurance Policy
- Securities Broker-Dealers
What is Financial Inclusion?
- The Importance of Financial Inclusion
- State of Financial Inclusion
Anti Money Laundering
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program
- Local Regulatory Requirements
- Recordkeeping Requirements for Money Transfers
- Examples of Recordkeeping Situations
High Currency Amount Transaction Reporting
- Requirements for High Currency Amount Transactions
- Structure Transactions
Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Filing Requirements for Suspicious Transaction Reports
- Recordkeeping of Suspicious Transaction Reports
Fraud Prevention for Money Transfers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Fraud
- Examples of Agent Fraud Related Activity
- Examples of Consumer Fraud Related Activity
Terrorism Financing Prevention
- Understanding Terrorism Financing Prevention
- International Government Watch List
- Civil and Criminal Penalties
Designation of a Compliance Officer
- Know About the Compliance Officers Designation
- Compliance Officer Training
- AML Criminal Framework
Method of Assessment:
Upon conclusion of the course, there's an online multiple-choice quiz assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course. The test is marked immediately and results are published instantly (60% pass mark).
Certificates can be obtained at an additional cost in PDF or in Printed Hardcopy format.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.