Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime (AML) - Offer
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
This online Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime training course is designed for individuals looking to work or currently working in the regulated financial sectors. It enables them to put in place controls to prevent financial crime in their organisation. The course is mandatory for any employee working within the Regulated Financial Sectors
The course is divided into five accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- Introduction and Money Laundering Regulations – types of financial crime, the key stages of money laundering, indicators of money laundering, the Money Laundering Regulations, business responsibilities and regulation requirements.
- The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts – the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, offences under the act, reporting money laundering, the Terrorism Act 2000, disclosing and tipping off offences.
- The HMT Sanctions List and Client Identification – the HM Treasury sanctions list, the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group, client and company identification.
- The Financial Services and Markets Acts – FCA regulator objectives, supervision and enforcement of the law.
- Record Keeping and Training – how to keep records of financial crime, deal with investigations and ensure employees are trained correctly.
Who is this course for?
anyone who works or is looking to work within the regulated financial sectors, including all businesses where large amounts of illegally obtained cash, property or goods could be bought, sold or exchanged.
It is highly recommended you also complete the Data Protection Act Course provided by Spearhead Compliance Training
Financial Services, Telesales for loan companies, Banking
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.