Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Updated 2021 + Lifetime Access***
This Anti Money Laundering (AML) Training course is a qualification for anyone who wants to learn more about money laundering and career opportunities in this field. It provides up-to-date information to protect your organization from suspicious activity, with step-by-step training on how to conduct a client risk assessment.
This Anti Money Laundering (AML) course covers a range of topics from terrorist financing framework to customer due diligence checks and processes, deepening your understanding of the role of the money laundering reporting officer. You’ll learn how to develop a risk-based approach against financial crime that can be applied in any organization, as well as learn the policy and procedures for reporting suspicious activity.
Furthermore, this AML training course will equip you with the fundamental skills to work in this field, from problem-solving to data analysis. If you’re looking to kickstart a career in the financial department of an organization, then this practical online course is a must for you.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the three stages of money laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of a money-laundering report officer
- Assess client risk and conduct a thorough client risk assessment
- List the main elements of a customer due to diligence program
- Understand AML record-keeping requirements in the UK
- Detect unusual transactions and suspicious activity
- Show awareness of staff responsibility and training requirements
- Identify the different types of events that might cause suspicion
Key Features of Anti-Money Laundering (AML):
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- AML - What Is Money Laundering?
- AML - Turning “Bad” Money into “Legitimate” Money
- AML - How Is Money Laundered?
- AML - Why Are AML Efforts Important?
- AML - The Three Stages of Money Laundering
Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- AML - The Principal Offences Contained in Part 7 of POCA 2002
- AML - The Notion of Criminal Property
- AML - Elements of Criminal Property
- AML - The Concept of Knowledge
- AML - The Notion of Suspicion
Module 03: Development of Anti Money Laundering Regulation
- AML - The First Money Laundering Directive
- AML - Terrorism legislation
- AML - The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and Serious Organised Crime and money laundering offences under the Police Act 2005
- AML - The Second Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Third Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Fifth Money Laundering Directive
Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML - What Is a Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- AML - Who Can be Appointed as an MLRO?
- AML - The Role of The Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- AML - What Is a Risk-Based Approach (RBA)?
- AML - A Risk-Based Approach to Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- AML - How to Assess the Risk Profile of The Entity
- AML - How to Assess Client Risk
- AML - Conducting the Client Risk Assessment
Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- AML - What is Customer Due Diligence?
- AML - Main Elements of a Customer Due Diligence Program
- AML - Enhanced Due Diligence
- AML - Enhanced Due Diligence for Higher-Risk Customers
- AML - Account Opening, Customer Identification and Verification
- AML - Consolidated Customer Due Diligence
Module 07: Record Keeping
- AML - The Purpose of Record-Keeping
- AML - What Records Have to be Kept?
- AML - Customer Identification
- Internal and External Reports
- AML - In What Form Should Records be Kept?
- AML - Failure to Keep Records
Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- AML - What Is Suspicious Activity?
- AML - What Is a Suspicious Transaction?
- AML - Avoiding a National Reporting or Record-Keeping Requirement
- AML - Wire or Fund Transfers
- AML - Insufficient or Suspicious Information by a Customer
- AML - Other Suspicious Customer Activity
- AML - The Identification of Unusual Transactions
- AML - The Types of Events That Might Cause Suspicion
Module 09: Awareness and Training
- AML - The Importance of Staff Awareness and Training
- AML - The Core Obligations of Training
- AML - Legal and Regulatory Obligations
- AML - Staff Responsibilities
- AML - Internal Training Procedures
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This anti-money laundering course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about AML legislation and how terrorist financing works to ensure the protection of their business and customers, which includes:
- Ethics & Compliance Professionals
- Business Owners
- AML Analysts
- Accountants & Bookkeepers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML Officer
- Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is course valid for from purchase to completion?
Hello Nikita, Thank you for your question. You will have one-year access to the course and you can study the course at a convenient time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Kyle Glover asked:
Will I be able to understand and assess the potential risks of money laundering after completing this course?
Dear Kyle, Thank you for your query. The course covers all areas of AML training, from the components of KYC to enhanced due diligence, and the differences between AML and terrorist financing. Thus, it will make you able to understand and assess the potential risks of money laundering. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how are we assessed?
Hello Sofia, Thank you for your question. There will be a mock and a final test at the end of the last module. The exam will be multiple choice question and the whole exam will be conducted online.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.