Master the techniques of managing fraud and gain Anti-Money Laundering Awareness with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course.
Whether you are running a business or working in the finance department or in the managerial position, the necessity of knowing fraud management is essential. The course is designed for the people who want to know the skills for managing fraud or the people who want to gain new qualification to boost their CV and who want to create appealing images in the interviews.
The course helps you to understand fraud and teaches you how to identify it. The various fraudulent methods that can reduce the risk of company costing will be covered in the course. You will learn how to save your business in the long run.
Upon completion, you will be able to identify money laundering and fraud on both a personal and business level.
The course helps you to give your business a helping hand and allows you to identify fraud in business. Fraud in business gives a divesting effect on your business. The course helps you to understand fraud and shows you the techniques of managing and handling it efficiently.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?:
- The course is broken into various modules where you learn fundamental concepts and fraud
- analysis to the five-step fraud management process. The major areas covered in the course are
- given below:
- The definition and types of fraud such as internal and external fraud
- Human activities involved in fraud including reasoning, motivation, and rationalization
- The reasons why good people become fraudsters
- Financial crime, who does it the various types of financial crime and some of th
- common financial crimes
- The concepts of fraud analysis, its benefits and the five common fraud analysis methods
- will be discussed in the course.
- The process of fraud analysis and methodologies such as analytic system, risk areas
- common Fraud Techniques, the process of detection, the types of frauds.
- The strategies you need to know for dealing with fraudulent employees and the
- techniques of identifying theft
- Fraud and money laundering correlation, fraud and gambling and wealth and trend
- analysis will be explained here.
- Five steps of fraud management and fraud risk governance, risk assessment, prevention,
- and detention.
- The concepts related to bribery and corruption, UK Bribery Law and the story of the
- biggest bribe cases in business.
- How to detect fraud and predicting rare events, anomalies will be focused.
- The necessity of knowing your employees and setting up a reporting system and raise
- awareness among the employees.
- How to take action, deal with fraud victim, and how to plan fraud prevention and
- detection strategies.
- The concepts of bank fraud, its types, and techniques of prevention
- Fraud investigation process, fraud tools, fraud net, etc. will be explained.
- You will understand about money laundering, how it occurs, what makes it illegal.
- Methods of Money Laundering and Money Laundering Regulations along with the Crime
- and Terrorism Acts
- The Financial Regime and realizing financial sanctions and reporting to HM Treasury.
- The concepts of the Financial Services and Markets Act, regulatory act, record keeping
- requirements and Financial reporting standard.
- The definition of NCA, SAR system, internal reporting procedures and staff training.
Anti-Money Laundering Online Course
- What is Money Laundering?
- More Definitions of Money Laundering
- How Money Laundering Works
- The Economic and Social Consequences of Money Laundering
- Methods of Money Laundering
- Payable Through Accounts
- Concentration Accounts
- Bank Complicity
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- What is Financial Inclusion?
- Anti Money Laundering
- Record Keeping
- High Currency Amount Transaction Reporting
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Fraud Prevention for Money Transfers
- Terrorism Financing Prevention
- Designation of a Compliance Officer
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there any additional fees I need to pay to attend the exam?
Hi Eva, Thanks for the question. Exams are included with the course price and it’s online as well. You don’t need to pay any additional fees for the exam. After completing the course, you will be able to sit for the exam at your convenient time as you have the life time access to the course. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Ana Maria asked:
how many hours of studying is about?
Hello Ana, The duration of the course is 14 hours which is only an estimated time to complete the course. As you'll have life time access to the course after purchasing, you can complete the course anytime at your own pace. Regards Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello I want to if certificates will be provided for your compliance courses.
Hello Mariam, Thanks for reaching out. We provide PDF certificate with all of our courses. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.