Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Do you have a pet and find it hard to visit the veterinarian for regular check-ups? Have you always dreamed of putting your passion for animals into a career? Then this animal care course is the right choice for you! More than 59% of the households in the UK own some kind of pets. As a result, the demand for animal care is booming. So enrol today, develop the knowledge and skills that will drive your career forward and get ahead of the curve!
The animal care course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. This animal care course is designed in a way that it will evolve your knowledge on all animal species as well as the first aid treatments for animals. Likewise, this animal care course incorporates the skills that you will need to care for common types of domestic animals such as dogs, cats, horses, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles. Throughout this animal care course will introduce the principles of animal care and animal welfare. In addition, this animal care course will help you demonstrate understanding of the behavioural pattern of the animals, for instance, how to deal with aggression from your pets to how to deal with breathing difficulty. Moreover, all over the course, you will gain in-depth knowledge and information of various common animal species, which includes dogs, cats, horses, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, and ornamental fish. Overall, after completing this animal care course, you will acquire a solid foundation of knowledge that you can apply to practice animal care proficiently.
What will I learn from this Animal Care course?
- An overview of the principles of animal health
- Understand standard hygiene practices regarding animal care
- Primary first aid treatments for animals
- Fundamentals of animal nutrition
- How to check pet’s vital behavioural signs and how to conduct preventive care
- Master the techniques to provide essential animal care for a range of pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and fish
On top of everything, you will get a certificate that includes 5 CPD points which will help make a mark for yourself in the competitive job market. This certificate will also help you create an impression of self-reliance and dedication that will surely attract prospective employers to prioritise your job application. Enrol in this animal care course today and open doors to enchanting career opportunities ahead.
Why should you choose the Animal Care course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
• Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Animal Care course
• Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
• Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
• Innovative and engaging contents and activities
• Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
• Complete the Animal Care programme in your own time, at your own pace
• Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Animal Care Course:
- Module 01: Introduction to the Care and Animal Welfare of All Species
- Module 02: Basic Animal Health
- Module 03: Hygiene
- Module 04: First Aid for Animals
- Module 05: Nutrition
- Module 06: Getting to Know the Dogs & Puppies
- Module 07: Getting to Know the Kittens and Cats
- Module 08: Learning about Horses
- Module 09: Learning about Birds
- Module 10: Specific Information on Rabbits & Guinea-Pigs
- Module 11: Specific Information on Ornamental Fish
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Animal Care course to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Animal Care has been primarily designed for motivated learners looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. However, this animal care course is preferable by:
- Pet owners
- Animal caretakers
- Anybody interested in animal health
- People already working in the relevant field
Enrol on the Animal Care with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Animal Care without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Animal Care online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Enrolling on this animal care course can lead you to the following career paths:
- Animal Care Worker
- Assistant Animal Care Worker
- Veterinary Care Assistant
- Trainee - Animal Care Worker
- Instructor Technician in Animal Care
- Animal Care Lecturer
- Animal Care Auxiliary
- Animal care tutor
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
georgia black asked:
what level is this course equivalent to?
Hello Georgia, This is a level-3 course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.