Animal Care Course Bundle
Amazing discounts for Black Friday and Easter Monday
If you’ve always loved animals, had pets along the way and worked as an animal carer from time to time, it may be the moment to turn your passion into a profession. Animal care is highly popular as pet owners are always on the lookout for a reliable and trustworthy animal carer. Pet owners want the best care for their feline, and not everyone is comfortable with the idea of boarding kennels. They prefer one to one attention and this is what an animal carer is able to offer. The Animal Care Course Bundle offers-depth training on everything you need to know about animal care and business, whether you want to work as a pet sitter, groomer or carer, or even run your own animal care business. The course bundle will equip you with the appropriate skills and knowledge of how to be a successful animal carer.
Pet owners may not always be able to spend all of their time with their pet. They too have busy lifestyles and are often out or away. An animal carer in this instance is the best choice. The course also looks at how to help animals recover from pain, injury and provide the best quality care and services. You will gain a firm understanding of why some pets are afraid, anxious or aggressive and identify what triggers this type of behaviour. The course will educate you on why pets behave in a certain way, and how to resolve challenging behaviour.
Following the Animal Care Course Bundle will give you the confidence to set up an animal care business as it contains a wealth of information and insight into animal care. The qualification will also enable you to progress in your career as an animal carer. Everything you need to know about a new pet care venture you can find right in this course. It is a stepping stone to progress in your profession, which you will find highly rewarding and deeply satisfying.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the job role in animal care and business and how to run a successful pet care venture.
- Learn how to turn your passion into a successful career.
- Learn how to read body language of cats and dogs.
- Learn about dog and cat behaviour.
- Have a sound understanding of cat health.
- Acquire the practical skills of caring for dogs, cats and guinea pigs.
- Learn what normal pet behaviour is and what is true to their nature.
- Learn to identify the distinctive difference between young and old pets, and their behavioural patterns.
- Learn when you should use physiotherapy and when it is not the appropriate treatment.
- Use brainstorming sessions to figure out how to operate your animal care business effectively.
- Identify your target market and find innovative ways to gain new clients.
This bundle consists of 5 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Animal Care.
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3 - ABC Awards
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care and Business - Level 3 - ABC Awards
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care Career - Level 3 - ABC Awards
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3 - ABC Awards
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Psychology - Level 3 - ABC Awards
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Animal Care Course Bundle, you will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide you feedback based on how well you have fared in your assignments.
Please Note: There are additional charges for assessments and certificates, but payment can be made when you are submitting your assessments, and not upon initial registration.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Animal Care Course Bundle Certifications by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in the courses you have completed). It will make you valuable, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals considering changing their career and want to explore new opportunities
- Individuals who are animal lovers and want to start their own business
- Pet carers, pet sitting services, pet groomers
- Anyone who has a deep interest in animal care and business
- Anyone who wants to learn about animal physical therapy or animal psychology
- Learners should be over the age of 19 and have a basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- You should have a deep love and care for animals, relative knowledge and experience with having your own pets or working as a pet sitter or carer
- It is recommended that learners have a recognised qualification at level 2
Once you successfully complete the Animal Care Course Bundle, you can have a career in animal care and business. If you are interested in working in animal shelters, fostering animals or volunteering with animals, this qualification will give you a starting point to further your career path.
- Pet Care Pro
- Pet Care Associate
- Pet Care Attendant
- Pet Care Specialist
- Pet Therapist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.