Add to basket or enquire
Animal Care Course Bundle
If you’ve always loved animals, had pets along the way and worked as an animal carer from time to time, it may be the moment to turn your passion into a profession. Animal care is highly popular as pet owners are always on the lookout for a reliable and trustworthy animal carer. Pet owners want the best care for their feline, and not everyone is comfortable with the idea of boarding kennels. They prefer one to one attention and this is what an animal carer is able to offer. The Animal Care Course Bundle offers-depth training on everything you need to know about animal care and business, whether you want to work as a pet sitter, groomer or carer, or even run your own animal care business. The course bundle will equip you with the appropriate skills and knowledge of how to be a successful animal carer.
Pet owners may not always be able to spend all of their time with their pet. They too have busy lifestyles and are often out or away. An animal carer in this instance is the best choice. The course also looks at how to help animals recover from pain, injury and provide the best quality care and services. You will gain a firm understanding of why some pets are afraid, anxious or aggressive and identify what triggers this type of behaviour. The course will educate you on why pets behave in a certain way, and how to resolve challenging behaviour.
Following the Animal Care Course Bundle will give you the confidence to set up an animal care business as it contains a wealth of information and insight into animal care. The qualification will also enable you to progress in your career as an animal carer. Everything you need to know about a new pet care venture you can find right in this course. It is a stepping stone to progress in your profession, which you will find highly rewarding and deeply satisfying.
These courses has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this courses alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the courses have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
These courses itself have been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. Quality License Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Advanced Diploma in Event Planning & Managing - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Veterinary Support Assistant - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Baking and Cake Decorating - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Starting Up (Animal Care) - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planning - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Dog Grooming - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Dog Behavior and Training - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Psychology - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care Career - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care and Business - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the job role in animal care and business and how to run a successful pet care venture.
- Learn how to turn your passion into a successful career.
- Learn how to read body language of cats and dogs.
- Learn about dog and cat behaviour.
- Have a sound understanding of cat health.
- Acquire the practical skills of caring for dogs, cats and guinea pigs.
- Learn what normal pet behaviour is and what is true to their nature.
- Learn to identify the distinctive difference between young and old pets, and their behavioural patterns.
- Learn when you should use physiotherapy and when it is not the appropriate treatment.
- Use brainstorming sessions to figure out how to operate your animal care business effectively.
- Identify your target market and find innovative ways to gain new clients.
This bundle consists of 5 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Animal Care.
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3 - Quality License Scheme
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care and Business - Level 3 - Quality License Scheme
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care Career - Level 3 - Quality License Scheme
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3 - Quality License Scheme
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Psychology - Level 3 - Quality License Scheme
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Animal Care Course Bundle, you will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide you feedback based on how well you have fared in your assignments.
Please Note: There are additional charges for assessments and certificates, but payment can be made when you are submitting your assessments, and not upon initial registration.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Animal Care Course Bundle Certifications by Quality License Scheme and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in the courses you have completed). It will make you valuable, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Quality License Scheme have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. Quality License Scheme combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, Quality License Scheme also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals considering changing their career and want to explore new opportunities
- Individuals who are animal lovers and want to start their own business
- Pet carers, pet sitting services, pet groomers
- Anyone who has a deep interest in animal care and business
- Anyone who wants to learn about animal physical therapy or animal psychology
- Learners should be over the age of 19 and have a basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- You should have a deep love and care for animals, relative knowledge and experience with having your own pets or working as a pet sitter or carer
- It is recommended that learners have a recognised qualification at level 2
Once you successfully complete the Animal Care Course Bundle, you can have a career in animal care and business. If you are interested in working in animal shelters, fostering animals or volunteering with animals, this qualification will give you a starting point to further your career path.
- Pet Care Pro
- Pet Care Associate
- Pet Care Attendant
- Pet Care Specialist
- Pet Therapist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
animal-care 245641 bundle say additional charges for assessments and certificates? Does that £159 include certificates for ALL 5 courses too?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Yes you will get for all. Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Animal Care Course Bundle Certifications by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in the courses you have completed). It will make you valuable, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
The animal-care 245641 bundle say additional charges for assessments and certificates? Answer-Assignment fees £159 each for 5 courses Is that£159x5?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Yes correct. Once you successfully complete the Animal Care Course Bundle, you can have a career in animal care and business. If you are interested in working in animal shelters, fostering animals or volunteering with animals, this qualification will give you a starting point to further your career path. Pet Care Pro Pet Care Associate Pet Care Attendant Pet Care Specialist Pet Therapist Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
the reed bundle reed courses animal-care 245641 bundle it says what are additional charges for assessments and certificates?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Assignment fees is £159 each for 5 courses in this bundle. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.