Add to basket or enquire
This course puts an emphasis on Angular web creation, specifically the Angular system. This course would use Typescript to build Angular applications. Typescript elements will be applied in the sense of Angular as part of the exercises. In addition to learning how to use Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for responsive UI architecture, you’ll learn how to use Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout. Various facets of Angular will be addressed to you, including plugins, instructions, and services. You will learn about data binding, Angular router, and how to use it to build single-page applications. You can also learn how to build both template-driven and reactive types. A quick introduction to react programming in the context of Angular.
Skills You Will Master :
- Table Data – A table is an arrangement of data in rows and columns, or in a more complicated structure, perhaps. In correspondence, science, and data analysis, tables are commonly used.
- Defining New Components – It is easy to create new data item components from mathematical operations on existing components.
- Dependency Injection – A design pattern used to implement IoC is Dependency Injection (DI). This enables the creation of dependent objects outside a class and provides a class with those objects in various ways.
- Switch Directive -The Switch Directive defines an expression to fit. Set the container element for the directive and define the switch for the directive.
- Ng Core Statements – These features are automatically exposed via the global ng “namespace” variable when you import and run your application from angular/core.
- Basics of Ng Switch Statement – The ng-switch directive allows you, depending on an expression, to hide/show HTML elements. If a match is obtained, the child elements with the ng-switch-when directive will be shown, otherwise the element and its children will be deleted.
- Implementation of String Interpolation – You will also learn how to implement string interpolation.
- Implementing For Directive Part 1 – This will cover the implementing of For directive.
- Implementing For Directive Part 2 – This will cover the implementing of For directive.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals and experts in the area of Web development.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in the area of development.
- Anyone from non technology background who wish to learn Angular and its concepts
- No prior knowledge of Angular versions are required.
- Basic knowledge in JS Framework or Web development will be an additional benefit.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.