Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to take control of your emotions? Do you want to learn effective strategies for managing anger and making improvements to your relationships and way of life? If the answers are yes, then enrol on our course. This course provides approaches and strategies for managing anger and resolving conflicts.
Participants will learn about the different types of anger, including passive anger and explosive anger, and how to recognise the signs of anger in themselves and others. Then you will learn about the causes and triggers of anger and explore the psychological and social factors that can contribute to anger, such as stress, frustration, and communication problems.
Moreover, you will also learn about the importance of identifying and addressing the root causes of anger in order to manage it effectively. Additionally, you will learn about relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing and meditation, as well as cognitive-behavioural techniques, such as reframing and problem-solving.
By the end of the course, participants will have a better understanding of their anger and its causes of it, as well as the skills and tools they need to manage their anger effectively and maintain their progress over time.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the principles of the brain and learning.
- Explain how to manage anger to prevent it from bursting into a rage.
- Recognise and discuss the origins and sources of anger.
- Outline the most effective methods, approaches, and sources of anger management and conflict resolution.
- Discuss the most effective strategies to settle disputes.
- Describe how communication works in situations of conflict and rage.
- Briefly describe the connection between mental health and rage.
- Describe how anger is influenced by a lack of good health.
Why Choose Our Course?
- Step-by-step lessons
- One-to-one assistance from professionals if you need it
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the course
- 24/7 customer support should you encounter any hiccups
- Unlimited lifetime access to all 4 courses
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
This Anger Management Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Anger Management
- Youth Work & Stress Management Techniques
- CBT for Anxiety, Depression and Stress Management
- Addiction Therapy Diploma
The Anger Management Bundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
Following your completion of the course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificates & transcripts for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
This Anger Management Bundle resources were created with the help of industry experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated on a regular basis to avoid learners from falling behind on the latest developments.
- Anger Management
- Video 1
- Video 2
- Video 3 content 1 part A
- Video 4 content 1 part B
- Video 5 content 1 part C and content 2
- Video 6 content 3
- Video 7 content 4
- Video 8 content 5
- Video 9
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who have difficulty controlling their anger.
- People who struggle with anger-related issues such as stress, anxiety, or depression.
- People who are in the recovery process from addiction.
There is no formal qualification needed for this Anger Management course.
After completing the course, the learner overcomes their difficulty and has the potential to go toward their dream job. Here are some career options one could go for:
- Communication support worker: Salary: £18,000 to £24,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.