Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This course is ideal if you want to uncover ways to help improve the performance of your business and better understand the data that your web analytics tool presents you with.
Many global business have a web analytics solution on their website such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Webtrends, to monitor traffic and measure performance.
We use examples from Google Analytics but the rationale and theories presented in the course apply to any web analytics tool.
Led by one of our own Analytics experts, we’ll show you how to spot important trends, issues, and opportunities that can often be challenging to uncover when dealing with data.
Our Analytics Insights course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in analysis and insights.
This course reviews the foundational data analysis skills required to help you gain a better understanding of your data and enhance website performance. We’ll use the Google Analytics interface, plus business use-cases, to practice and build up those skills.
As well as learning how to obtain insights from Google Analytics, we’ll also look at some analysis techniques which can be used across the business.
At the end of the day, you should feel confident enough to tackle specific business questions and so add value to your organisation through using Google Analytics standard and custom reports and features.
What will I learn?Upon completion of the course you'll have gained the skills to:
- Establish a set of KPIs for your online marketing activities and improve them using Google Analytics to drive actionable insights
- Identify the users with low, medium and high potential to convert
- Set frameworks and analysis techniques to drive relevant insights
- Determine what content engaged users are more likely to consume
- Assess the impact of your marketing channel mix on conversions
Why should I take this course?
This course is ideal for you if you're already a user of Google Analytics and know how to set up goals, build segments and custom reports. You will develop a better understanding of what the numbers actually mean and how to pinpoint those valuable ‘actionable insights’ to help improve your business.
It is recommended to use your own data, it is key you have conversions and goals set up in your analytics account before signing up to this course (as the majority of the analysis will be based on your conversions). If you do not have a suitable account to use, we can lend you a test account for the day.
Course OverviewIntroduction to the fundamentals of analytics
- Mapping business objectives to analytics data
- Choosing key performance indicators
- Micro and Macro Conversions
- Business outcome analysis
- Extracting actionable insight from GA
- Introduction to the See, Think, Do & Care Framework
- Analysis of acquisition strategy
- How to identify conversion potential
- Individual acquisition channel analysis
- Multi-channel funnel analysis
- Engagement analysis
- Behaviour and customer journey
- Frequency, Recency and Monetary Analysis
How to improve key metrics
- Device and visitor flow optimisation
- Content optimisation
- Engagement optimisation
- Funnel and checkout optimisation
- Campaign and page optimisation
- Form optimisation
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.