Add to basket or enquire
The Edureka Analytics for Retail Banks course is designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a data-driven marketer. It starts with fundamental concepts around the analytics lifecycle, data requirements and customer lifecycle to advanced topics around digital experiences, event-based marketing, omni-channel marketing and campaign analytics, among others.
After completing the Edureka course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the applications of data-driven marketing across the customer life cycle at retail banks.
2. Understand the data infrastructure and the analytics set up required to carry out data-driven marketing.
3. Understand the nuances of how incoming, outgoing and interactive channels impact data-driven programs.
4. Understand and design event-based marketing programs and Contextual campaigns at retail banks.
5. Understand how to use analytics to improve campaign performance.
6. Get an overview of analytics best practices in retail banks.
7. Understand the practical issues that one will encounter while implementing data-driven marketing programs at retail banks.
8. Be aware of how data driven marketing is done across banks of different countries.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.