BPP Professional Education
Add to basket or enquire
Having developed a strategy with accounting input, implemented the strategy in an effective and motivational way it is important to assess whether the key elements of your strategy have actually been successful. This module will consider some benchmarks and definitions that should help you fashion an appropriate and cost effective set of measures to measure your success.
On completion of this course you will:
- understand the qualities of a good performance management system and a high quality key performance indicator
- understand what makes a success factor critical and ensure the reporting regime supports and informs its progress
- be able to ensure feedback mechanisms are in place to make sure your organisation is truly one that adapts and learns from past mistakes
- be able to develop review and control procedures encompassing both qualitative and quantitative performance metrics
- be able to consider the difficulties with setting targets and basing success on outcome measures.
Authored by: Andy Wilkes
Andy is a CIMA qualified accountant with over 17 years in management and senior management positions, helping the public sector move from cash to more commercial style accounting. He has worked with numerous project based teams to oversee the development, and in some cases implementation of large Oracle based finance systems. Andy has also been Team Leader for Change Management and Budgeting during the implementation of three resource accounting systems across Government.
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon successful completion of the online course.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.