Add to basket or enquire
Special Offer! AML & Tax bundle is the combination of the best Anti Money Laundering Course and Tax Accounting Course. This AML & Tax bundle can be the ultimate choice for you.
Do you want to set up a successful career in tax accountancy? Aspire to be an AML expert? Or, are you looking for the best guide to learn the drill with the best knowledge available? Get this ultimate AML & Tax bundle now, embark on the greatest career opportunity with full-on confidence!
This AML & Tax Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training
- Course 2: Tax Accounting
With this comprehensive AML & Tax bundle, learn different stages of money laundering, verify the transaction reports, understand when and how to conduct EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence). Learn to identify suspicious conduct and activities, understand a PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) or FPEP (Foreign Politically Exposed Persons).
To mitigate and prevent a threat, learn how to recognise it. Develop a risk-based approach with theoretical and practical knowledge, and maintain a comprehensive anti-money laundering framework, work on the process and strategies in a tested and systemic manner!
Whether you're looking to start a new career or change your current one, this AML & Taxbundle is going to guide you in both ways. You'll be able to get enough knowledge on the subject and an understanding of the job role in particular. So why delay? Enrol in this very educative and informative bundle offer now, have the opportunity to compare and contrast and master a specific career skill as early as possible!
Good luck with your venture!
Why AML & Tax Bundle?
Excel your skills to the next level with our all-in-one course bundles. We are offering a huge range of premium bundled courses at a reduced price. These courses are arranged to -
- Provide you with the foundation and equip you with the necessary skills to apply them in the real world.
- Help stimulate your skill set to prepare you to succeed in your venture.
- Be incredible for any learner looking to achieve and utilise valuable specialised skills and knowledge, enabling you to dominate in progress and growth.
Learning Benefits of AML & Tax Bundle:
After successful completion of this self-paced course, you'll have a good grip on Tax Accounting and Anti Money Laundering process; it will provide you related knowledge and information on the following features:
- Development of anti-money laundering regulation
- Responsibility of the money laundering reporting officer
- Risk-based approach, customer due diligence and record-keeping
- Suspicious conduct and transactions, awareness and training
- Tax on individuals and national insurance
- How to submit a self-assessment tax return
- Fundamental of income tax and advanced income tax
- Payee, payroll, wages, and Value Added Tax
- Corporation tax, capital gain tax, and inheritance tax
- Import, export, and double-entry accounting
- Management accounting and financial analysis
- Career as a tax accountant in the UK, and more!
Why Should I Take This AML & Tax Bundle?
- Extensive AML & Tax Accounting Course Contents.
- Affordable premium-quality E-learning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive a completion certificate upon completing the course.
- Internationally recognised Accredited Qualification will boost up your resume.
- You will learn the researched and proven approach adopted by successful salespeople to transform their careers.
- You will be able to incorporate various practical sales techniques successfully and understand your customers better.
****Course Curriculum ****
***AML & Tax***
**Anti Money Laundering**
Module 01: AML & Tax - Introduction to Money Laundering
- AML - What Is Money Laundering?
- AML - Turning “Bad” Money into “Legitimate” Money
- AML - How Is Money Laundered?
- AML - Why Are AML Efforts Important?
- AML - The Three Stages of Money Laundering
Module 02: AML & Tax - Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- AML - Introduction
- AML - The Principal Offences Contained in Part 7 of POCA 2002
- AML - The Notion of Criminal Property
- AML - Elements of Criminal Property
- AML - The Concept of Knowledge
- AML - The Notion of Suspicion
Module 03: AML & Tax - Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- AML - Introduction
- AML - The First Money Laundering Directive
- AML - Terrorism legislation
- AML - The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and Serious Organised Crime and money laundering offences under the Police Act 2005
- AML - The Second Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Third Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- AML - The Fifth Money Laundering Directive
Module 04: AML & Tax - Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML - What Is a Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- AML - Who Can be Appointed as an MLRO?
- AML - The Role of The Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Module 05: AML & Tax - Risk-based Approach
- AML - Introduction
- AML - What Is a Risk-Based Approach (RBA)?
- AML - A Risk-Based Approach to Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- AML - How to Assess the Risk Profile of The Entity
- AML - How to Assess Client Risk
- AML - Conducting the Client Risk Assessment
Module 06: AML & Tax - Customer Due Diligence
- AML - What is Customer Due Diligence?
- AML - Main Elements of a Customer Due Diligence Program
- AML - Enhanced Due Diligence
- AML - Enhanced Due Diligence for Higher-Risk Customers
- AML - Account Opening, Customer Identification and Verification
- AML - Consolidated Customer Due Diligence
Module 07: AML & Tax - Record Keeping
- AML - The Purpose of Record-Keeping
- AML - What Records Have to be Kept?
- AML - Customer Identification
- AML - In What Form Should Records be Kept?
- AML - Failure to Keep Records
Module 08: AML & Tax - Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- AML - What Is Suspicious Activity?
- AML - What Is a Suspicious Transaction?
- AML - Avoiding a National Reporting or Record-Keeping Requirement
- AML - Wire or Fund Transfers
- AML - Insufficient or Suspicious Information by a Customer
- AML - Other Suspicious Customer Activity
- AML - The Identification of Unusual Transactions
- AML - The Types of Events That Might Cause Suspicion
Module 09: AML & Tax - Awareness and Training
- AML - The Importance of Staff Awareness and Training
- AML - The Core Obligations of Training
- AML - Legal and Regulatory Obligations
- AML - Staff Responsibilities
- AML - Internal Training Procedures
- AML - Training Methods and Assessment
Module 01: AML & Tax - Tax System and Administration in the UK
- Tax - What is Tax?
- Tax - Origin & History of Taxation
- Tax - The Economic Function of Taxation
- Tax - The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
- Tax - Different Types of Taxes
- Tax - Principal Sources of Revenue Law and Practice
- Tax - HMRC and Its Function
- Tax - Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
Module 02: AML & Tax - Tax on Individuals
- Tax - Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Tax - Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Module 03: AML & Tax - National Insurance
- Tax - Overview
- Tax - National Insurance Classes
- Tax - The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Tax - Importance of National Insurance
- Tax - Tax Codes, Rates and Allowances
- Tax - Topics moved to the next module
Module 04: AML & Tax - How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Tax - Overview
- Tax - Who must Send a Tax Return
- Tax - Registering and Sending a Return
- Tax - Deadlines
- Tax - Penalties
- Tax - Changing a Tax Return
- Tax - Returns for Someone Who has Died
Module 05: AML & Tax - Fundamental of Income Tax
- Tax - Overview of Income Tax
- Tax - The Taxable Income Statement
- Tax - Personal Allowances
- Tax - Computation of Income Tax Liability
- Tax - Computation of Income Tax Payable
Module 06: AML & Tax - Advanced Income Tax
- Tax - Property Income Tax
- Tax - Employment Income Tax
- Tax - Trading Income Tax
- Tax - Gift Aid Donations Paid by Individuals
- Tax - Tax Planning for Married Couples
Module 07: AML & Tax - Payee, Payroll and Wages
- Tax - What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Tax - Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Tax - Emergency Tax Codes
- Tax - Notice of Coding
- Tax - Paying HMRC Debts with PAYE
- Tax - Your Responsibilities while running a Payroll
- Tax - Payslip and Reporting to HMRC
- Tax - What is the PAYE Settlement Agreement
Module 08: AML & Tax - Value Added Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Value Added Tax
- Tax - VAT Registration
- Tax - Accounting for VAT
- Tax - Schemes for Small Businesses
- Tax - Import and Exports
- Tax - VAT Penalties
Module 09: AML & Tax - Corporation Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Corporation Tax
- Tax - The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- Tax - The Corporation Tax Liability
- Tax - Self-Assessment for Companies
Module 10: AML & Tax - Capital Gain Tax
- Tax - Introduction of the Taxation of Chargeable Gains of An Individual
- Tax - Computing Gains and Losses
- Tax - Transfers Between Spouses
- Tax - Part Disposals
- Tax - Wasting Assets and Chattels
- Tax - Insurance and Compensation
Module 11: AML & Tax - Inheritance Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Inheritance Tax
- Tax - Lifetime Gifts
- Tax - The Calculation of Lifetime Tax on Chargeable Lifetime Transfers (CLTs)
- Tax - The Calculation of Death Tax on Lifetime Gifts
- Tax - Inheritance Tax on the Death of An Individual
- Tax - The Valuation of a Deceased Individual’s Estate
- Tax - The Calculation of IHT on a Deceased Individual’s Estate
Module 12: AML & Tax - Import and Export
- Tax - Introduction
- Tax - Goods from EU countries
- Tax - Goods from Non-EU Countries
- Tax - Services Received from Overseas Suppliers
- Tax - Claiming Relief on Re-Import Exported Goods
- Tax - New Vehicles, Boats and Aircraft
- Tax - Arrangements to Defer or Suspend the Payment
Module 13: AML & Tax - Double Entry Accounting
- Tax - Basic Terminology
- Tax - Debits and Credits
- Tax - Double-Entry System
- Tax - The Fundamental Accounting Equation and Its Role in Accounting
Module 14: AML & Tax - Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Tax - Balance Sheet
- Tax - Income Statement
- Tax - Cash Flow Statement
- Tax - Statement of Owner’s Equity
Module 15: AML & Tax - Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Tax - Responsibilities
- Tax - Salary
- Tax - Working Hours
- Tax - What to Expect
- Tax - Qualifications
- Tax - Skills
- Tax - Work Experience
- Tax - Advertisement
- Tax - Employers
- Tax - Career Prospects
After completing all the modules of the AML & Tax bundle, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the AML & Tax bundle courses Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
AML & Tax
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised AML & Tax bundle, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in AML & Tax bundle and start your learning journey.
Requirements of the AML & Tax Bundle:
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this AML & Tax bundle.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mohammed Asif asked:
Is Exam fee included in this course fee ?
Dear Mohammed, Yes, the exam fee is included in this course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.