Add to basket or enquire
This AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 includes 1 best-selling course endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with an endorsed certificate of achievement, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol on this course.
Our AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 course is also accredited by CPD.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course.
This premium online AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 course ensures your professional development with endorsement from Quality Licence Scheme and also & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certificate.
With this AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 course, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Highlights of The Certificate of Achievement Endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme included with this course Package:
- The Quality Licence Scheme ensures that the course you enrolled in, AML Diploma at QLS Level 5, is of the highest quality.
- It helps you to easily get recognised by employers.
- The endorsed certificate of this course will make you stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs during this pandemic.
- The Certificate of Achievement Endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme has already helped thousands of people to reach their professional goals and get better jobs.
Why People Enrol this AML Diploma at QLS Level 5 course from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Learning materials of our course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all course content for a full year
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course.
This training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the course:
Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- What Is Money Laundering?
- Turning “Bad” Money into “Legitimate” Money
- How Is Money Laundered?
- Why Are AML Efforts Important?
- The Three Stages of Money Laundering
Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- The Principal Offences contained in Part 7 of POCA 2002
- The Notion of Criminal Property
- Elements of Criminal Property
- The Concept of Knowledge
- The Notion of Suspicion
Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- The First Money Laundering Directive
- Terrorism legislation
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and Serious Organised Crime and money laundering offences under the Police Act 2005
- The Second Money Laundering Directive
- The Third Money Laundering Directive
- The Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- The Fifth Money Laundering Directive
Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- What Is a Money Laundering Reporting Officer?
- Who Can be Appointed as an MLRO?
- The Role of The Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- What Is a Risk-Based Approach (RBA)?
- A Risk-Based Approach to Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- How to Assess the Risk Profile of The Entity
- How to Assess Client Risk
- Conducting the Client Risk Assessment
Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- What is Customer Due Diligence?
- Main Elements of a Customer Due Diligence Program
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence for Higher-Risk Customers
- Account Opening, Customer Identification and Verification
- Consolidated Customer Due Diligence
Module 07: Record Keeping
- The Purpose of Record-Keeping
- What Records Have to be Kept?
- Customer Identification
- Internal and External Reports
- In What Form Should Records be Kept?
- Failure to Keep Records
Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- What Is Suspicious Activity?
- What Is a Suspicious Transaction?
- Avoiding a National Reporting or Record-Keeping Requirement
- Wire or Fund Transfers
- Insufficient or Suspicious Information by a Customer
- Other Suspicious Customer Activity
- The Identification of Unusual Transactions
- The Types of Events That Might Cause Suspicion
Module 09: Awareness and Training
- The Importance of Staff Awareness and Training
- The Core Obligations of Training
- Legal and Regulatory Obligations
- Staff Responsibilities
- Internal Training Procedures
How is the course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After completing the course, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right to their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Please note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Accredited Certificate from One Education
After completing the MCQ assessment of this course, you will also qualify for CPD Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. The certificate is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keeping up to date with the latest information.
Study the course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
The course s designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is payment immediate? How is registration for the course made: Thank you.Answer:
Dear David, Thank you for your question. Yes, the payment is immediate. Once you place the order for the course, you will receive the login details via email within 48 hours. You can use the login details to access the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.