Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
This course will inform you of everything that has to do with whiskey, even how to spell the word whiskey itself, because it isn’t as straightforward as you may think. There is good information in this course, and it is worth your study. There is a whole world of whiskey out there, and you have the opportunity to jump into it by taking this course today!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Everywhere you look, all you see is wine, wine, wine. Well, what about whiskey? Whiskey can be just as subtle and varied as any wine, you just have to take the time to learn to drink it. That’s where this course comes in.
This course will inform you of everything that has to do with whiskey, even how to spell the word whiskey itself, because it isn’t as straightforward as you may think.
There is good information in this course, and it is worth your study. There is a whole world of whiskey out there, and you have the opportunity to jump into it!
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- Background information that has to do with American aged spirits.
- How to properly drink whiskey.
- History of Bourbon and other American Whiskies.
- How to store what you have in stock and what you are saving for a rainy day.
This American Whiskey course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- Whiskey Vs Whisky
- What Makes Bourbon, Bourbon
Topic 2: History Of Whiskey In America
- In The Beginning
- As It Evolved
- A Few Bumps In The Road
- Prohibition Takes Hold
- The Modern Age
Topic 3: Distilling Regions And Types Of Whiskey
- Distilling Regions – Bourbon And Tennessee Whiskey
- Rye Whiskey
- Corn Whiskey
- Wheat Whiskey
- Blended Whiskey
Topic 4: How Is Whiskey Made?
- Grain Mash
- Grain Cooking
- Filling The Barrels, Storing, & Bottling
- Oak Casks
Topic 5: Improving Your Abilities To Taste Whiskey
- Whiskey Glasses
- How To Drink It
- Tasting Whiskey
- Four Things To Avoid When Tasting
- Whiskey Pairing
- What To Avoid When Pairing
Topic 6: Storing Your Whiskey
- Short Term Solution
- Long Term Storage
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about American whiskey.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.