Add to basket or enquire
The Ambulance Care Assistant is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Ambulance Care Assistant too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Ambulance Care Assistant, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Ambulance Care Assistant from One Education.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Ambulance Care Assistant From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Ambulance Care Assistant
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Ambulance Care Assistant.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Ambulance Care Assistant will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Ambulance Care Assistant Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Ambulance Care Assistant Course:
Module 01: Basics of Ambulance Care
- Who Are Ambulance Care Assistants?
- Day to Day Tasks of Ambulance Care Assistants
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Skills and Knowledge
- Five principles of Ambulance Flow
- The New Ambulance Standards
Module 02: Paediatric First Aid
- What is Paediatric First Aid
- Provision of First Aid in Early Years Settings
- Role of First Aiders
- Requirements in Childcare
- Minimising the Risk of Infection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Storage and Administration of Medicines
- Incident Recording and Reporting
Module: 03: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- Minor Injuries
Module 04: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Introduction to pediatric and adult CPR
- CPR handover
- Compressions Only CPR
- AED Introduction
- What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Breathing?
- What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Not Breathing?
Module 05: Fire Safety
- Why Fire Safety is important
- The Importance of Fire Safety
- The Fire Triangle
- The types of fires
- Responsible Persons
- Areas with the first “Responsible Person”
- First responsible person duties
- Warden duties
Module 06: Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Types of Injury
- Common Disorders and Immediate Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (along with a short description of the musculoskeletal system)
- How to Prevent Disorders?
- Accident and Incident Reporting
Module 7: Ambulance Maintenance
- Engine Compartment
- Under Vehicle
- Front Switch Console
- Main Electrical Control Centre
- Patient Compartment Switch Console
- Climate Control
- Oxygen System
- On-Board Suction System
- Volt System
- Modular Body
- Interior of Module
- Medical Equipment
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Ambulance Care Assistant is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Ambulance Care Assistant. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Ambulance Care Assistant is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Ambulance Care Assistant will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Ambulance Care Assistant also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.