Add to basket or enquire
Gear up to get well equipped in Ambulance and Emergency Care now, make up your mind to be the best in the business! This Emergency Care course has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Emergency Care, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge. In terms of emergency care, you will learn the basic first aid techniques like the Do’s & Don’ts, dressing, bandaging, CPR and how to use AED.
Ambulance and Emergency Care is one of the most appreciated courses available to professionals, which will help you as well in starting an amazing career with updated knowledge! You will also learn paediatric first aid, how to deal with people with injuries, illness, breathing problems, fractures and dislocations. All you need is proper training, firm support and push to shine in your vocation, and Compliance Central is determined to provide you with it all! Explore what you got in this exclusive Ambulance and Emergency Care, start learning and excel in it!
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course is designed for paramedics or anyone who is interested in helping people by knowing how to respond well to a medical emergency.
This amazing Ambulance and Emergency Care course has been designed and developed by the industry specialists who had been to the business for years, went through ups and downs, climbed up the success ladder with sheer excellence! You’ll get-to-the-point knowledge both practical and theoretical, and gain valuable insights on the business which will help you understand the drill better than ever! Join today, be skilled, learn with positive energy and enthusiasm, create an excellent career using your full potential!
With the Emergency Care course, you'll be able to help people out from life-threatening situations, handle any kind of emergency situation, get trained with all-rounded approaches. Through this Emergency Care course, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Emergency Care and will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time!
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Course Package Includes
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Ambulance and Emergency Care
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
Learning Outcome of Ambulance and Emergency Care
Upon successful completion of this highly appreciated Ambulance and Emergency Care course, you’ll be a skilled professional, besides—
- You can provide services related to Ambulance and Emergency Care with complete knowledge and confidence
- You’ll be competent and proficient enough to start an Ambulance and Emergency Care related business on your own
- Understand the types of fire and why fire safety is important
- Deepen their knowledge on manual handling injuries and hazards
- Have in-depth knowledge of ambulance maintenance
- You can train up others and grow an efficient peer community on your locality and serve people
- It will enhance your portfolio, you can use the certificate as proof of your efficiency to the employer
- Learn what actions to take when a person is injured, has an illness and breathing problems
- Identify fractures and dislocation of a patient and take necessary steps
- Get introduced to pediatric & adult CPR and how to conduct CPR on a patient
- Know what to do to an unresponsive patient who is breathing as well as to an unresponsive patient who is not breathing
- It will boost up your productivity, you can use the skill and credentials, and become more competent in your vocation with increased earning!
***Ambulance and Emergency Care***
Emergency Care Module 01: Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Emergency Care - The Chain of Survival
- Emergency Care - The Do’s and Don’ts of Basic First-Aid
- Emergency Care - First Aid Kit
- Emergency Care - How to use face shields?
- Emergency Care - How to put on a dressing
- Emergency Care - How to put on a bandage
- Emergency Care - How to bandage a hand
- Emergency Care - How to bandage a sprain
- Emergency Care - How to make an arm sling
- Emergency Care - How to Conduct CPR?
- Emergency Care - How to Use an AED?
- Emergency Care - Rescuing Someone from Water & Fire
- Emergency Care - Recordkeeping
Emergency Care Module 02: Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Care - What is Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Care - Provision of First Aid in Early Years Settings
- Emergency Care - Role of First Aiders
- Emergency Care - Requirements in Childcare
- Emergency Care - Minimising the Risk of Infection
- Emergency Care - Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Care - First Aid Equipment
- Emergency Care - Storage and Administration of Medicines
- Emergency Care - Incident Recording and Reporting
Emergency Care Module 03: Secondary Illness: Breathing Problems
- Emergency Care - Common Breathing Problems and First Aid Tips for Each Problem
Emergency Care Module 04: Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Emergency Care - Common Secondary Illnesses and First Aid Tips for Each Problem
Emergency Care - Module 05: Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Emergency Care - The Human Skeleton
- Emergency Care - Types of Fractures
- Emergency Care - Head injuries
- Emergency Care - Spinal injuries
- Emergency Care - Fractures in children
- Emergency Care - Dislocations
Emergency Care Module 06: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Emergency Care - Introduction to pediatric and adult CPR
- Emergency Care - CPR handover
- Emergency Care - Compressions Only CPR
- Emergency Care - AED Introduction
- Emergency Care - What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Breathing?
- Emergency Care - What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Not Breathing?
Emergency Care Module 07: Basics of Ambulance Care
- Emergency Care - Who Are Ambulance Care Assistants?
- Emergency Care - Day to Day Tasks of Ambulance Care Assistants
- Emergency Care - Roles and Responsibilities
- Emergency Care - Skills and Knowledge
- Emergency Care - Five principles of Ambulance Flow
- Emergency Care - The New Ambulance Standards
Emergency Care Module 08: Fire Safety
- Emergency Care - Introduction
- Emergency Care - Why Fire Safety is important
- Emergency Care - The Importance of Fire Safety
- Emergency Care - The Fire Triangle
- Emergency Care - The types of fires
- Emergency Care - Responsible Persons
- Emergency Care - Areas with the first “Responsible Person”
- Emergency Care - First responsible person duties
- Emergency Care - Warden duties
Emergency Care Module 09: Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
- Emergency Care - Types of Injury
- Emergency Care - Common Disorders and Immediate Injuries
- Emergency Care - Musculoskeletal Disorders (along with a short description of the musculoskeletal system)
- Emergency Care - How to Prevent Disorders?
- Emergency Care - Accident and Incident Reporting
Emergency Care Module 10: Ambulance Maintenance
- Emergency Care - Engine Compartment
- Emergency Care - Under Vehicle
- Emergency Care - Body
- Emergency Care - Front Switch Console
- Emergency Care - Main Electrical Control Centre
- Emergency Care - Patient Compartment Switch Console
- Emergency Care - Climate Control
- Emergency Care - Oxygen System
- Emergency Care - On-Board Suction System
- Emergency Care - Volt System
- Emergency Care - Modular Body
- Emergency Care - Interior of Module
- Emergency Care - Medical Equipment
Complete this Ambulance and Emergency Care course and sit up for a short online assessment to instantly evaluate your understanding of the subject. The test will be an automated one, your answers will be checked and reviewed then and there, and you'll get unlimited chances to retake the exam!
Our concern is to make you competent for the job that is why you get full support from our part to learn and understand it thoroughly. The test fees are included in the one-time paid course fee. As said earlier, you can retake the exam if you fail early attempt —you would not be charged any money further for the later attempts.
You can instantly download your certificate for FREE right after finishing the Ambulance and Emergency Care course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right at your doorstep via post for FREE (if claimed by learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
Compliance Central aims to prepare efficient human resources for the industry and make it more productive than ever. This helpful course is suitable for any person who is interested in Ambulance and Emergency Care. There are no pre-requirements to take it. You can attend the course if you are a student, an enthusiast or a
- Business Professional
- Company Leader
- HR Professional
- No formal qualifications are required, anyone from any academic background can take this Ambulance and Emergency Care course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
This Ambulance and Emergency Care course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Ambulance Care Assistant: £10.00 per hour
- Emergency Care Assistant: £12.00 per hour
- Patient Liaison Officer: £15.00 per hour
- First Aider: £11.54 per hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.