Add to basket or enquire
Spring Blooming Gift (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £120 - Enrol Now!
Learn how to provide emergency care during transportation via ambulance. Understand the basics of ambulance care and how to ensure patient care and safety on the way to hospitals, clinics or healthcare facilities from this vocational course. This course will direct you in developing the necessary skills required to become an emergency care assistant.
**Deal for Today - Comprehensive Bundle of Four Premium Courses & as Bonus you will get Pdf Certificates, Transcripts, Student ID, 24/7 Tutor Support & Exam/ Assessments at a single payment. No Hidden Fees !!**
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course will help you develop the skills required to perform first aid, CPR and care patients might need while in the ambulance. You’ll learn how to provide paediatric care for common illnesses, accidents and injuries. Further, you’ll learn about manual handling of hazards and accidents and ultimate ambulance maintenance to ensure utmost security for patients on the go.
Ambulance services transport patients from home to hospitals, care centres, outpatient clinics, events and large public places. Hence, ensuring all the provisions and safety is crucial. This course is intended to teach you valuable skills to comply with patient care guidelines. As a result, whether you work in an ambulance care service or want to develop your own business, this course will play a pivotal role in your career.
The course is self-paced and fully online. Hence you no longer miss your class and can learn at your convenience — anytime, from anywhere. Plus, enjoy discounts on things like movies, music, clothes, etc using the student ID we provide you.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now, and start learning today!
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to —
- Understand the types of ambulance and response time of each category
- Identify facilities that should be available in an ambulance and patient transport
- Provide pediatric care for newborn baby and mother
- Handle common illnesses, injuries and incidents to patients
- Gain the ability to perform CPR on patients with loss of responsiveness
- Understand fire safety protocols for medical transports
- Know how to handle hazards or injuries during transportation
- Be skilled in ambulance maintenance
- Find an overview of complete emergency medical service settings
The Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant bundle course has been created with Four premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Ambulance Care: First Aid, Safety & Maintenance
- Public Health
- Working in the Health Sector & Safeguarding Training
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
At StudyHub, we don't just offer courses; we also provide a valuable teaching process. When you buy a course from StudyHub, you get unlimited Lifetime access with 24/7 dedicated tutor support.
Enrol in our Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant Course today and start learning.
Why buy this Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant Bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
**Ambulance Care: First Aid, Safety & Maintenance**
Module 01: Basics of Ambulance Care
Module 02: Paediatric First Aid
Module: 03: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
Module 04: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
Module 05: Fire Safety
Module 06: Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries
Module 07: Ambulance Maintenance
Following your completion of the Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificates & transcripts for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course is appropriate for
- Emergency medical care services
- Anyone considering a career as an ambulance assistant
- Ambulance service provider facilities
- Hospitals, clinics or caregivers
- Social workers or volunteers involved in emergency medical service
- Anyone from any background interested to learn about it
There is no formal requirement for this course. Learners above the age of 16, who aspire to be an Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant can enrol on the course. However, you’ll require an internet-enabled device to access the course.
The course enables learners to explore career opportunities in the following roles or job sectors such as:
- Health Care Assistant
- Emergency Care Assistant
- Ambulance workers
- Patient transport
- Patient Taxi’s
- Call handler/emergency medical dispatcher
And lots more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.