Primed Talent Limited
Amazon Web Services (AWS) re/Start is a free skills development program that prepares learners for entry-level careers in the cloud. The program’s mission is to build local talent by providing AWS Cloud skills development and job opportunities to unemployed or underemployed populations. AWS re/Start is collaborating with Primed Talent Limited, a talent transformation organization for this program. Together, AWS re/Start and Primed Talent Limited are excited to help individuals launch a career in cloud computing.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The 12-week program featuring real-world scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework is supported by professional mentors and accredited trainers. The program also provides structured interventions that help learners with resume and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews to launch an entry-level cloud career.
Who is this course for?
- learners for entry-level careers in the cloud
- unemployed or underemployed populations
- You are not in full time employment or are working regularly more than 16 hours per week
- You are currently not in education or training
- You have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- You are interested in a career in technology and are able to demonstrate the same
- You are available and ok to undergo training for 12 consecutive weeks (Full days; Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- You possess computing equipment and steady internet connection to undergo the training
- You are ok to start working immediately post training should you find a job opportunity
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System Integrator — Cloud
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS SysOps Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.