Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
As a website owner, you will face many challenges when it comes to hosting your blog, website, and online business presence.
This is because you are relying purely on your web hosting company to support you.
What happens when you get bigger, in terms of receiving lots of visitors?
What happens when you launch a product or service and you get a flood of traffic that will crash your server?
What usually happens is that your website slows down, and your user experience becomes painful and visitors just leave.
Or worse, your web hosting company decides to terminate your account because you’re using too many server resources, or they ask you to pay for a dedicated server which can cost you $150-$300 extra per month.
You cannot afford to lose money due to a minor oversight that would’ve taken just a few hours of your time.
To prevent this from happening, you typically want to host your files on an external server. However, the problem with this is that those costs will add up fast and you’ll simply run into the same situation.
So, in other words, we recommend that you host your images, large video, audio files, or other files on Amazon S3.
Amazon S3 allows you to host very large files and utilize their global reach and super-fast speeds for a very low cost.
The problem with this though is that if you read their technical documentation, it is very difficult to understand for someone who is just getting started.
So, if you don't have hours to spend wading through the text, we've decided to create a video course that will allow you to understand how to do all of this in less than a couple of hours.
Soon you will be on your way to hosting your big files and protecting them.
What you will learn
- Whoever takes this course is already thinking big about their website or blog. After this course, you will be able to launch a product or service and get a flood of traffic that wouldn't hurt your server. You will be ready to get bigger in terms of receiving a lot of visitors
This course will cover the following Curriculum:
- Quick Overview
- Calculating Your Costs
- What You Need
- Recommended Software and Why
- Connect to S3
- Buckets and Folders
- Prevent Unauthorized Access
- Transferring Files PC to Amazon
- Getting URL to Each File
Who is this course for?
- Engineers who want to use a distributed computing engine for batch or stream processing or both
- Students and Teachers
- Those intending to gain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Those who need to gain high level overview of Amazon Web Services
- You will need a computer, a website (or blog) and basic knowledge in all of the above
It has an average salary of $148,456 according to the 90 survey respondents who hold this certification. Candidates should have: Experience designing and deploying dynamically scalable and reliable applications on AWS. An ability to migrate complex multi-tier applications on AWS.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.