Add to basket or enquire
In the world of Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Cloud Applications, Data Security and and compliance, - Learn Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals step-by-step, complete hands-on AWS Data Lake, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS S3, and AWS QuickSight. Bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further - The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more....
So, if you would like to:
- gain solid understanding of AWS concepts (AWS S3, Glue, Athena, QuickSight), this course is for you
- gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
- This course is not designed for advanced level students
...this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- To open an AWS account, a credit card is required for free trial
- Basic SQL query syntax is desirable
- Basic knowledge of AWS platform is desirable but not required
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service
Meet your Instructor & Course Structure (5:05)
AWS Management Console (4:05)
EC2 Dashboard Experience (3:55)
Creating Your First Visual With AWS QuickSight (15:34)
AWS QuickSight User Interface (UI) (6:04)
Deep Dive AWS QuickSight, Data Lake, Glue, & Athena
Uploading Data To AWS S3 Bucket (4:25)
AWS Athena & Glue Creating New Database and Table (13:19)
Making Connection Athena To QuickSight (11:03)
AWS UI Sample DataSet (11:24)
AWS Important Concepts DataLake-Athena-Glue-S3 (12:31)
Upgrading QuickSight To Enterprise & Create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) (6:02)
Basic Data Importation Using CSV & Visualization
Importing CSV File (6:35)
Creating a Basic Filter (6:37)
Creating a Calculated Field (6:28)
Understanding Function Reference (5:00)
Creating Your First Story (6:40)
Publish Your Dashboard For Sharing (3:55)
Exporting Visuals (3:07)
Connecting to Twitter as a Data Source (3:36)
Using Autograph in QuickSight (6:20)
How To Section & Core Concepts
How to Create AWS QuickSight Account (9:14)
Difference Between Microsoft Power BI & AWS QuickSight (5:15)
What is AWS QuickSight Workflow (10:34)
Understanding AWS S3, Athena, and Glue (12:14)
How to Create RDS (MySQL) Connection For QuickSight (13:52)
ResourcesFrequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you will have unlimited course access for 12 months.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.