Add to basket or enquire
Imagine being able to treat common illnesses like headaches, coughs, and colds, without the need for prescription drugs or invasive procedures. Alternative medicine has been gaining popularity in recent years, and homeopathy is one of the most sought-after practices. Homeopathy uses natural remedies to stimulate the body's healing process and promote overall health and wellness. If you're looking to explore alternative medicine, our Alternative Medicine course on Homeopathy is the perfect place to start.
Learn about the principles and theories behind homeopathy and how it can be used to treat different systems in the body. In this comprehensive course, you'll discover the power of homeopathic remedies and how they can help you and your loved ones achieve optimal health. Enrol in our Alternative Medicine course on Homeopathy today and unlock the secrets of natural healing.
- Understand the principles and theories behind homeopathy
- Identify and explain different homeopathic remedies
- Apply homeopathy in treating various systems in the body
- Develop knowledge on how to use homeopathy for children and women’s health
- Learn how to use homeopathy in first aid situations
- Analyse the role of homeopathy in the present and future of medicine
Meet the Accreditation
The CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) & IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) assures this course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
- Eligibility for a The CPD Certification Service (CPD UK)- certified certificate on successful completion of this Course
- Learning materials of the course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to this course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Module 01: Introduction to Homeopathy
- Module 02: Principles and Theories behind the Practice
- Module 03: Homoeopathic Remedies
- Module 04: Practice of Homoeopathy on the Nervous System
- Module 05: Practice of Homeopathy on the Respiratory System
- Module 06: Practice of Homoeopathy on the Circulatory System
- Module 07: Practice of Homoeopathy on the Digestive System
- Module 08: Practice of Homeopathy on the Musculoskeletal System
- Module 09: Practice of Homoeopathy on The Reproductive Systems
- Module 10: Practice of Homoeopathy on the Immune System
- Module 11: Practice of Homoeopathy on the Limbic System
- Module 12: Homoeopathy for Skin Problems
- Module 13: Homoeopathy for Children and Women’s Health
- Module 14: First Aid with Homoeopathic Remedies
- Module 15: How to Treat Patients
- Module 16: Homoeopathy’s Role in Present and Future
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Certificate of Achievement
After successfully completing the course, learners will be able to achieve an IPHM-accredited PDF certificate.
After successfully completing this Alternative Medicine - Homeopathy course, you will qualify for the CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) and IPHM certified certificate from One Education.
Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested in alternative medicine
- Healthcare professionals looking to expand their knowledge
- Anyone looking to improve their health and wellbeing with natural remedies
This Public Health and Safety course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
This course can help you to develop your career by helping you to apply for high-paying employment in the related fields.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step. Jobs you can explore such as:
- Homeopathic Practitioner - £36,000
- Holistic Therapist - £29,000
- Naturopathic Doctor - £32,000
- Wellness Coach - £27,000
- Acupuncturist - £32,000
- Nutritionist - £26,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.