Add to basket or enquire
Tired of browsing and searching for a Allied Health course you are looking for? Can't find the complete package that fulfils all your needs? Then don't worry as you have just found the solution. Take a minute and look through this extensive bundle that has everything you need to succeed.
After surveying thousands of learners just like you and considering their valuable feedback, this all-in-one Allied Health bundle has been designed by industry experts. We prioritised what learners were looking for in a complete package and developed this in-demand Allied Health course that will enhance your skills and prepare you for the competitive job market.
Furthermore, to help you showcase your expertise in Allied Health, we have prepared a special gift of 1 hardcopy certificate and 1 PDF certificate for the title course completely free of cost. These certificates will enhance your credibility and encourage possible employers to pick you over the rest.
This Allied Health Bundle Consists of the following Premium courses:
- ⇒Course 01: Paramedicine Study
- ⇒Course 02: Physiotherapy Assistant
- ⇒Course 03: Massage Therapist - A successful Business
- ⇒Course 04: Thai Massage Therapy for Pain Management - Online Diploma
- ⇒Course 05: Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- ⇒Course 06: Occupational Therapy
- ⇒Course 07: Aromatherapy and Reflexology Complete Training
- ⇒Course 08: Acupressure Expert for Pain Relief
- ⇒Course 09: Joint Health: Maintaining Joints And Reducing Pain
- ⇒Course 10: Pain Management
- ⇒Course 11: Wound Care Level 2
- ⇒Course 12: Radiography
- ⇒Course 13: Medical Terminology Training
- ⇒Course 14: Medical Law
Enrol now in Allied Health to advance your career, and use the premium study materials from Apex Learning.
The bundle incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can strengthen your Allied Health expertise and essential knowledge, which will assist you in reaching your goal.
⇒Course 01: Paramedicine Study
- Module 1: Introduction to Paramedicine
- Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of Paramedics in the UK
- Module 3: Basic Human Anatomy
- Module 4: Initial Assessment
- Module 5: Medication Administration
- Module 6: Common Injuries
- Module 7: Major Injuries
- Module 8: Other Medical Emergencies
- Module 9: Infection Control
- Module 10: Paediatric Paramedicine
- Module 11: Pain Management
- Module 12: Emergency Response Planning and Management
- Module 13: Paramedicine Risk Management
- Module 14: CPR and AED Administration
- Module 15: Ambulance Administration
- Module 16: Law and Legislations for Paramedics
- Module 17: Paramedic Procedures in Response to Covid-19
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Allied Health bundle.
Note: Completing this course does not imply that you are qualified to work as a Professional. If you are seeking a course that fits the HCPC’s standards, please contact the HCPC or the RCSLT
Our Allied Health course is fully compatible with PCs, Macs, laptops, tablets and Smartphone devices.
Having this Allied Health expertise will increase the value of your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
You will get the PDF Certificate for the title course absolutely Free!
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (Title Course) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.