Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
This course covers general allergies, food allergies and food intolerances so you can understand and take practical measures to control the allergens in food preparation.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
This online course will cover the following topics:
- What effects allergies may have on the body
- Considerations of allergies in the factory
- How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a label
- Identifying allergens in an example of dishes in the restaurant
- How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information
On successful completion of the course, you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available to download as soon as you have passed your course.
The amount of video content shown is approx. 60 mins + assessment time. The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions.
Who is this course for?
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of allergens.
- Food handlers of any area of the food settings: Restaurants, cafes, Supermarkets, bakers, delicatessens, market stalls, farm shops, grocery stores, fishmongers, butchers, and wholesalers.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.