Exodus Training and Recruitment
Location & dates
The Airport Passenger Service Course provides the knowledge and insight into the role. Airport Ground Handlers and World Class Airlines are looking for the best candidates to employ. Within the aviation industry, candidates are expected to have professional knowledge and proficiency to work for the best companies in the world. This Airport Passenger Services course not only gives you the insight into this intended career path, but also assist you during the recruitment process when apply for employment within the industry.
The skills learnt are universal and recognised worldwide regardless so, this course is an initial start and allows you to decide what career path you wish to pursue.
YOU WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING PROFICIENCIES AND COMPETENCES OF...
- Familiarise with the Role and Responsibilities
- Identify different Check in Methods
- Familiarise with Travel Documentation
- Acknowledge Dangerous Good Regulations
- Recognise the Security Procedures for Baggage
- Identify Airline Baggage Allowance & Excess Charges
- Boarding Pass Procedures
- Familiarise with Airline Baggage Tags Information
- Identify the Procedures for Baggage Discrepancies
- Familiarise with Airline Terminology
- Familiarise with Airline Carriers Coding and Decoding
- Familiarise with Airport Coding and Decoding
- Identify and interpret Airline Fare Types
- Familiarise with the different lines of communication
- Familiarise with Passenger Special Request Codes
*Refreshments available throughout your training
* Course Materials & Stationery included
Once you have completed your course, you will receive two Certificates:
1- Your 'Certificate of Achievement'
2 - A 'Unitised' Certificate
Demonstrating to employers your knowledge and skills attained ready for employment within the industry.
Please note: You will also receive a 75 page 'Air Travel Appendix' inclusive of:
- Airline coding and decoding
- Three letter codes coding and decoding
- Aircraft codes
- Country state codes
- Baggage allowance codes
- Abbreviations and Definitions used in the airline industry
- 45 Page Booklet - Applying for a Job in Aviation.
Our courses are are the requirements of the industry and to meet the needs for well established airlines to ensure proficiency and high levels of competence at the start of your career. You will be able to gain employment with the technical knowledge and skills learnt on this course and gain a foothold within the industry of your choice.
After care support...
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
Who is this course for?
Anybody wishing to enter a career field as a Airport Passenger Service Agent. This course will give candidates the key competence and skill-set the industry is looking for.
There are no requirements for this course.
The Airport Passenger Service Course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options in the following areas:
- Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Airport Customer Service Agent
- Airport ticketing desk agent for established airlines
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.