Add to basket or enquire
The Airport Manager is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Airport Manager too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Airport Manager, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Airport Manager from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Airport Manager From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Airport Manager
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Airport Manager.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Airport Manager will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
We’ve taken this comprehensive Airport Manager Course and broken it down into manageable 11 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following 11 units:
Course Curriculum Of The Airport Manager
Module 1: Introduction to Airport Management
- Past Perspective- Future Perspective of Airport Management
- Airport Operating and Ownership Models
- How Airports Generate Income?
- Growth in Airport Demand
- Components of Economic Oversight
- Types of Economic Oversight
- Regulatory Model Selection
Module 2: Airport Customer Service
- Check in
- Customer Service
- Dealing with Complaints and Enquiries
- Airport Assistance
- Customer Needs
Module 3: Passenger Terminal Management
- Principal Terminal Territories
- Passenger Types
- Terminal Users Other than Passengers
- Passenger Space Standards
- Terminal facilities
- Check in Hall
- Departure Hall
- Dealing with VIPs
- Way Finding Through Terminals
Module 4: Airport Components
- Ground Handling
- Baggage Handling
Module 5: Airport Peaks and Airline Scheduling
- Method of Describing Peak
- Factors on Airline Scheduling Policies
- Scheduling Within Airline
- IATA Policy
- Airport Viewpoint
Module 6: Cargo Management
- Freight Industries Characteristics
- Airside Design Considerations
- Terminal Design and Operating Considerations
- Cargo Terminal Layout and Sizing
- Landside Design (Use Bullets)
- Future Trends
Module 7: Aviation Noise Control
- Measuring Aviation Noise
- Quieter Aircraft Design
- Limiting Noise Through Operational Approach
- Noise Reduction on Ground
- Incentivising Aviation Industry
Module 8: Weather Control
- Managing Adverse Weather
- Winter Operation
Module 9: Sustainable Airport Management
- Control of Gaseous Emissions and Energy Conservation
- Protection of Water Services
- Waste Management
- Wildlife Control
- Bird Strike Statistics
- Passive Management
- Active Management
- Mammal Control
- Ornothological Protection Zone
Module 10: Security Management
- International Framework
- UK Framework
- Detection of Dangerous Objects
- Policing at Airports
Module 11: Innovation and Growth
- Encourage Innovation and New Technology
- Build Global and Connected Britain
- Ensure Aviation can Grow Sustainably
- Support Regional Growth and Connectivity
- Enhance Passenger Experience
- Ensure Safe and Secure Way to Travel
- Support General Aviation
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Airport Manager is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Airport Manager. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Airport Manager is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Airport Manager will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Airport Manager also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi is this a video based course? many thanks
Dear Hayley, Thank you for contacting us. It's an articulate course with voice over. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.