Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested in becoming a professional in the subject of airport management or learning more about it? You'll commit seriously to building your professional career and receive support as you increase your knowledge in this field by enrolling in our Airport Management course.
Our Airport Management Diploma at QLS Level 5 is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Airport Management Diploma at QLS Level 5 is also accredited by CPD.
You may learn everything you need to know about management training specific to the aviation industry in this course. You will have the chance to improve your communication skills, build effective problem-solving techniques, and learn how to work with local, regional, and federal aviation officials, among many other things.
- Deepen your understanding of air legislation and regulations
- Learn runway design management
- Know airport management performance
- Understand how to strengthen the bond between the airline and the airport
- Understand Airspace and Air Traffic Management
- Know Air Transport Marketing
- Recognise Aviation Safety and Security
Why People Enrol this course from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Learning materials of our course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all coursecontent for a full year
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our course
The management of airports and airlines is referred to as airport management. It involves tasks like deciding how airports can gather and disseminate data about airline commercial and operational priorities.
This course gives a thorough review of the airline sector and raises awareness of the underlying marketing, financial, operational, and other aspects driving airline management. In addition, this course covers the fundamentals of selecting an aircraft and the effects of airport decision-making.
You may learn whenever, wherever, and at your own pace with this course.
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Airport Management
- Module 2: Airport Customer Service
- Module 3: Passenger Terminal Management
- Module 4: Airport Components
- Module 5: Airport Peaks and Airline Scheduling
- Module 6: Cargo Management
- Module 7: Aviation Noise Control
- Module 8: Weather Control
- Module 9: Sustainable Airport Management
- Module 10: Security Management
- Module 11: Innovation and Growth
How is the course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After completing the course, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right to their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Please note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Accredited Certification from One Education
After completing the MCQ assessment of this course you will also qualify for a CPD Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Airport Management program is perfect for driven individuals who want to advance their careers and get ready for the dream job of their dreams! This course is also appropriate for people who want to learn about this topic in-depth and keep up with the most recent information.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
With the help of the Airport Management course, you will be able to seek several promising career opportunities, such as:
- Airport Manager
- Aviation Project Manager
- Air Traffic Services Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.