Add to basket or enquire
When you have a pleasant personality and have the ability to be friendly with all kinds of people, you can achieve many things in life. One of those things might be a wonderful career in the cabin crew of commercial airline services as an air hostess or steward. Men working as a part of the cabin crew are sometimes called steward.
The air hostesses have many responsibilities on and off duty. They greet the flyers, passengers, or guides separately to their seat and makes them comfortable in their seats. They also coordinate with the security team and they do much more.
This Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course will guide you through all the responsibilities of an air hostess and provide you with great insights on your roles. It will make you prepare for taking up the job as an air hostess by teaching you the expert techniques associated with this role.
Highlights of the Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training:
- Learn the entire cabin crew process, basic aspects of air hostess and discover the world of travel.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of air hostesses.
- Discover airline employment glossary and airline industry terms.
- Gain a firm understanding of health and safety issues for cabin crew/air hostesses.
- Develop the ability and intensity required to work within the aviation industry.
- Be skilled enough to act appropriately in emergency situations.
- Learn to handle dangerous goods and understand safety regulations.
- Gain the ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Develop the key skills and attributes for air cabin crew/air hostess.
Why Choose this Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training Course:
- This best ever Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training is designed with the following modules:
Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training
Basics of Air Hostess
- Module 1: Who are Air Hostesses?
- Module 2: The History of Air Hostess
- Module 3: Why Make a Career in Air Hostess?
Duties and Responsibilities of Air Hostesses
- Module 4: General Duties and Responsibilities
- Module 5: Responsibilities before and after Each Flight
- Module 6: Airline Employment Glossary
- Module 7: Glossary: List of Acronyms and Definitions
- Module 8: Training Facilities and Devices
- Module 9: Air Hostess – Initial Safety Training
- Module 10: Aviation Indoctrination Training
Handling Emergency Situations
- Module 11: Dealing with the Situations
- Module 12: Abnormal and Emergency Situations Training
- Module 13: How to Handle an in-Flight Emergency
- Module 14: Communication Skills
- Module 15: Customer Service Skills
- Module 16: Essential Skills Needed
Prepare Yourself For The Job
- Module 17: Best Qualities to Highlight in Your Air Hostess Application Resume
- Module 18: Be a Stand-Out Candidate
How is the Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course assessed?
To successfully complete the Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training Course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Air Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Online Training skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.