SPOCE Project Management
AgilePM® Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study e-Learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams. SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace. SPOCE offers options for Foundation and Practitioner levels with the added option of an additional classroom-based revision day.
- AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner -
- 10 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM® Handbook
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the AgilePM® Syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
Benefits of Method
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom based revision day.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People using SPOCE e-learning products consistently achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- Passport achieves higher pass rates in the Practitioner exam compared to classroom training
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location
Course Content • Fundamentals and the Philosophy; Principles; Preparation; Lifecycle and Products; Team structures • Roles and Responsibilities; Communication; MoSCoW and Timeboxing; Lifecycle Configuration • Estimation & Measurement; Quality & Maintainability; Planning, Control & Risk; Implementing AgilePM.
To give delegates a practical understanding of Agile Project Management which is based on the internationally recognised framework of DSDM Atern. This will enable delegates to become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment. To highlight the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are co-ordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control. The course also prepares delegates for both the Foundation and Practitioner.
Foundation: 40 mins, closed-book. 50 multiple choice questions. Required pass mark 50% (25/50).
Practitioner: 2½-hours, open-book (AgilePM® Handbook v2 only). Objective-test. 4 questions, 20 marks per question). Required pass mark 50%. (40/80)
Passing the exams will give you internationally recognised professional qualifications.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at Project Managers who are adding to their knowledge of traditional approaches such as PRINCE2® , or who are operating in an agile environment running more complex and scalable projects.
No pre requisites but knowledge of working in projects is helpful. To sit Practitioner delegates must be certified Foundation
Anyone working in projects, in project teams, Key stakeholders of projects.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.