Add to basket or enquire
*** CYBER MONDAY SALE NOW LIVE! ***
The AgilePM® Foundation course includes Virtual Classroom training, AgilePM® Foundation exam and Exam Pass Guarantee.
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) embraces change and dynamic requirement prioritisation. Particularly working well in volatile and innovative projects, AgilePM is the rising star of project management methodologies and a globally recognised certification.
This two-day Agile Project Management course includes the Foundation training and exam. Are you are looking to fast-track your way to becoming a fully qualified AgilePM® Practitioner? We also offer a Virtual Classroom package, which will get you trained in four days and you will benefit from a discounted rate from the individual course prices.
Our Agile Project Management Virtual Classroom training has resulted in high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee*, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the leading AgilePM trainers as well as network with fellow students.
Why study AgilePM® with e-Careers?
- We are fully accredited by APMG
- Have high pass rates
- Include responsive Tutor Support
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5-star Trustpilot rating
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Project Management – The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Pre-Project and Foundation Phases and Products
- Evolutionary Development Deployment and Post-Project Phases
- Techniques and Practices
- Agile Control
- Agile Planning
- Exam Preparation
What does the AgilePM® Foundation Virtual Classroom training cover?
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
DSDM Atern is a vendor-independent implementation of the agile project delivery framework Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM). It is a generic approach to agile project management rather than solely focused on software delivery
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating and controlling
AgilePM® Foundation Exam Details
Once you have completed the training, you will sit the exam:
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
The AgilePM® Foundation exam is included in the course package.
*How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
We are proud of our Excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 customer reviews!
"Passed the Agile Foundation and Practitioner Exams using e-Careers. First time pass so very pleased. No issues booking the exams and was even able to sit them over the weekend, outside of work.”
"Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
Who is this course for?
AgilePM® is suitable for:
- Practicing Project Managers who are looking for software development focussed careers
- Agile project team members who wants to better understand their role and perform it well
- Project team members looking to achieve a formal qualification and improve employability
- Project Managers who are looking to cross-train from another management methodology
AgilePM® is suitable for you if you are:
- A practising Project Manager
- An Agile team member looking to become an Agile Project Manager
- Pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate
On successful completion of the AgilePM® Foundation certification, accessible jobs include:
- Early Career: Junior Project Manager, £29,000
- Mid-Career: Project Manager, £45,000
We also offer a package that includes the Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.