Add to basket or enquire
Are you considering a career as a project management methodologies mentor? This program is the finest choice for you because:
This Agile Project Management package includes all the most recent subjects such as stakeholder management, adequate budget and schedules, project performance and change management to help you move up the career ladder and become a better match for your chosen career in Agile Project Management. You will work more efficiently after finishing our Agile Project Management training.
With our comprehensive Agile Project Management bundle, your wishes might come true. The extensive training provided by the Agile Project Management bundle can help students better prepare for a future as an Agile Project Management expert. The Agile Project Management bundle comes with everything you require to succeed in your line of business.
This package covers all crucial components of Agile Project Management and has been divided into the most pertinent courses, such as financial analysis, performance management, risk management, and time management. Your career will develop because of the abilities and information you acquire via this program.
This Agile Project Management Bundle Consists of the following Premium courses:
- Course 1: Agile Practitioner Level 2
- Course 1: Project Management Essential Skills Level 3
- Course 2: Business Law
- Course 3: Financial Analysis
- Course 4: Performance Management
- Course 5: Stakeholder Management
- Course 6: People Management Skills Level 3
- Course 7: Risk Management Level 7
- Course 8: Time Management
- Course 9: Microsoft Excel Level 3
- Course 10: Effective Communication Skills Diploma
- You will learn about risk management
- An effective way of cost management
- Get the knowledge of planning and forecasting
- Acquire the leadership skill
- The learner will develop self-confidence and communication skills
- Get familiar with the business laws and regulations
- Students will learn about the project management process, phases, and the development methodologies
- Opportunity to learn about the lean software development
- Students will get the knowledge of comparing agile methods
- Learners will learn how to do extreme programming
Enrol now in Agile Project Management to advance your career, and use the premium study materials from Apex Learning.
Everyone who wants to begin a career in this industry and experts who wish to evaluate their present knowledge and skills should consider taking this Agile Project Management training course, which is well-liked and excellent for both groups of people.
The students will produce work of a higher standard as a result of learning agile project management in this program.
Individuals may evaluate their priorities by talking effectively and continuously.
As a result, they may help the project teams while raising the quality.
The curriculum of Agile Project Management Bundle
Course 1: Agile Practitioner Level 2
- Course Introduction
- Agile Overview
- Understanding Lean Software Development
- Understanding Kanban
- Introduction to Scrum
- Understanding XP Software Development
- Other Agile Models
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
Who is this course for?
- Recent graduates
- A person who wants to enhance their knowledge of project management
- People who want to learn about Agile.
- Beginners are people without any Agile experience or knowledge.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Database Administrators, and pretty much anyone interested in learning Agile.
Note: This is not a professional course. This course only covers theoretical knowledge about the topic.
This Agile Project Management course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones.
The average base salary of project managers is approximately £45,556 per annum. You can explore opportunities such as
- Work in the industry
- Entry-level project management officer
- Project manager
- Senior project manager
- Director of project management
- VP of operations, COO
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.