Add to basket or enquire
The Scrum framework is very popular as it helps teams to increase efficiency and become extremely productive. Projects are completed in a fraction of the time that would be required by traditional methods. As defects are immediately visible to the team, changes and revisions can be made as often as necessary so as to get an end product of very high quality.
This course in Agile Project Management with Scrum introduces participants to Agile methodology and the Scrum framework. Ken Schwaber, along with Jeff Sutherland, was the original creator of Scrum. This courseware is based on the framework and theories of Ken Schwaber’s work on successfully implementing complex and partially defined software development projects.
Participants are given an overview of the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing projects. The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning. Opportunities to reflect and adapt the direction of the course are offered at regular intervals.
At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
From the course:
- Get a comprehensive introduction to Agile and Scrum methodology
- Understand the advantages of Agile over traditional methods, and how adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working
- Learn about Roles and Artifacts, and the Process flow
- Using hands-on examples, get a grasp of how Agile and Scrum principles actually work
From the workshop:
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs
- Downloadable e-book
- 100 days Free Online Training Access to Agile and Scrum
- A soft copy of the slide deck will be emailed to the course attendees
- A reading list for further learning
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.