Our Agile Project Management Course Library includes access to our APMG accredited AgilePM courses along with an assortment of other accredited project management courses.
This course library package contains a number of BCS and APMG accredited project management certifications courses.
AgilePM is the fastest growing project management methodology in the UK at present and must have certification for any project worker. Stand out from the crowd and add AgilePM certifications to your CV as well as the "de facto" PRINCE2 certifications required by 90% of project sector roles.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- AgilePM Foundation (Peoplecert/Axelos accredited)
- AgilePM Practitioner (Peoplecert/Axelos accredited)
- PRINCE2 Foundation (Peoplecert/Axelos accredited)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (Peoplecert/Axelos accredited)
- Business Analysis Foundation (BCS accredited)
- ITIL Foundation (BCS accredited)
- Lean 6 Sigma - Green Belt
Why choose our online courses with ITonlinelearning?
- Study whenever or wherever you choose
- Study at your own pace
- Ability to sit exams online at home or work
- All courses accredited by the APMG or BCS
- Unlike in a classroom, you can rewind a lesson as many time as you choose
- Access to extensive exam simulations
- Access to many additional project management resources and exam preparation material.
- Access to the Tutor direct
- Affordable payment options
- Access to discounted APMG exam rates
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking to or already working the project sectors as a project worker or Project Manager.
There are no formal requirements for this course.
- Project Worker
- Project Administrator
- Project Manager
- Agile Project Manager
- Business Consultant
- Senior Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.