Add to basket or enquire
Our APMG accredited Agile Project Management Foundation Training Course lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to manage a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on Agile Project Management productivity, the Agile Project Management Foundation certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
Training ByteSize AgilePM Course Portfolio
Businesses all over the world are realising the benefits of adopting an Agile culture within their organisations. Agile Project Management methodologies can speed up the development process, bring products to market quicker, increase customer satisfaction, improve communication between teams and reduce risk and spend to a business. A certified Agile Project Manager will have the right skills, mindset and behaviours to achieve great results and can be a huge asset to any business. Individuals who work in Agile companies report better job satisfaction and project success thanks to this positive and proven approach.
Does Agile Project Management work for all companies?
Absolutely. First and foremost, Agile as a concept refers to ‘ways of working’ that include certain behavioural and mindset changes to enable it to succeed. Technology is a basic enabler of Agile ways of working and Open Source software allows for sharing between teams and stakeholders. The process of project management in an Agile organisation is all about openness, a test and learn approach and a strong focus on customer feedback. So these ‘ways of working’ can be applied to any business within any industry.
It’s also worth keeping in mind that any individual can adopt Agile Project Management methodologies, even if they don’t work in an Agile company. This is why an AgilePM certification is suitable and useful for anyone.
Why do I need an AgilePM Certification?
For individuals, an AgilePM certification can enhance your career path and provide significant opportunities for progression. It shows that you’re a qualified expert in your field and can improve your chances of being recruited into an Agile organisation too.
Businesses can benefit by providing an AgilePM certification as an option for employees to aid retention of staff and development of skills. More qualified Project Managers breed better results, so an investment in an AgilePM training course can lead to better outcomes for your business.
How does the AgilePM training course work?
At Training ByteSize, we offer three AgilePM courses; an AgilePM Foundation Course, AgilePM Practitioners Course and a combination course that incorporates both. We offer individual and group courses, so you can choose the best AgilePM training course to suit your needs.
You can complete your training online, on-site or virtually, so you can ensure the course works around you and your schedule! At the end of your course you or your employees will write an exam and if successful, will receive an AgilePM certification.The Foundation course will cover the philosophy and principles of Agile Project Management, the life-cycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations, the products produced during an Agile project and their purpose and the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
If you are looking for training for yourself or a group, this Foundation course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful Agile projects
- Explain how an Agile project is managed, using AgilePM
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful Agile Project Management (compared to “traditional” projects)
What is the Agile Project Management Foundation exam structure?
- APMG accredited
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark (25/50)
- 40 minutes
- No pre-requisites
- Our pass rate – 100%
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning portal is interactive and engaging
Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The Agile Project Management Foundation e-learning will take around 10 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average (for this course they're 100%!), so there is really no reason you should fail!
Our 5 star reviews speak for themselves
When you're looking for a training provider you should always read their independent reviews. Understanding how other students found the learning platform, course, training materials, tutor and admin support will give you an unbiased, accurate and valuable insight. Here is a recent review of our AgilePM Foundation, you can find more on Reviews.
"Excellent online course for AgilePM. Great content and good practice exams.
Got good marks from APMG so well worth going with Training ByteSize if you want to get the best out of the online experience and the best marks on your assessment." - Lee.
Who is this course for?
The Agile Project Management Foundation course suits:
- New and experienced project staff
- People who may go on to Practitioner training
- Consultants/contract staff operating in an Agile Project Management or AgilePM environment
- Project Managers considering a career in an AgilePM environment
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in an AgilePM environment
- Individuals pursuing the Agile Project Management Practitioner Certificate
There are no pro-requisites to study this course.
Once you have completed your AgilePM Foundation you can move onto the Practitioner certification; this level provides organisations and individuals with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond far more quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.