Add to basket or enquire
The AgilePgM® certification has been designed for aspiring and existing Programme Managers and team members, to support organisations through significant transformation and business change. It is a flexible and collaborative approach for the management of large-scale business activities and programmes.
Over four days, our Virtual AgilePgM® training course teaches the disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organisational change, enabling you to play a crucial role in ensuring a programme captures its vision.
Experienced AgilePgM certified professionals can earn in the region of £60,000 per annum*, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
Our Virtual Classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee**, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified. The e-Careers virtual class is an interactive experience, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the leading AgilePgM trainers as well as network with fellow students, in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Agile Programme Management
- About e-Careers - download
Agile Programme Management Learning Outcomes & Syllabus
Throughout this AgilePM Programme Management training course, you will learn:
- The nature and structure of an Agile programme lifecycle
- Planning to support an Agile programme
- Management and control of an Agile programme
- Communication in an Agile programme
- How people are organised in an Agile programme and how they contribute
- Stakeholder strategies
- What is Agile and Agile PgM?
- The lifecycle of an AgilePgM programme
- The products produced by AgilePgM programme
- AgilePgM roles and responsibilities
- AgilePgM governance
- Monitoring and Control (including Risk Management)
- AgilePgM quality management
- Stakeholder engagement, communication, and management
- Agile Programme Management Exam
- Exam Format - Multiple choice
- Duration – 40 minutes
- Pass Mark – 25/50 (50%)
- Open book – No
**How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
Why choose e-Careers?
We are an accredited provider of APMG training!
- Have a high pass rate
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
We also offer AgilePM, PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2, MSP & Lean Six Sigma Courses.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
APMG International is one of the most reputable accreditation and examination institute in the world. APMG enables organisations to deliver training courses and consultancy services for a wide variety of professional certification schemes.
Who is this course for?
For anyone currently working in, or looking for a career as a:
- Programme Manager
- Project Management Office Manager
- Risk Manger
- Project Manager
- Procurement professional
- Senior Manager responsible for programmes
There are no prerequisites for the course and exam.
The AgilePgM® Certification will give you the opportunity to secure roles including:
- Project Manager: £45,000
- Project Management Office Manager (PMO): £48,500
- Risk Manager: £50,000
- Experienced: Senior IT Project Manager: £63,000
- Experienced: IT Programme Manager: £69,000
- Experienced: Senior IT Programme Manager: £82,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.